1- A beginning

Shruti - avi

Shruti - avi.. beta got up its already 7.

......- yes mumma I'm already up
Hello dear readers my name is avi..ahh Avika, Avika thakur and I'm 24 yrs old , I have completed my graduation and I'm currently looking for a job in my dream company.

Shruti- Ohh avi you got up , come beta, have breakfast with us.

Av- yehh! Good morning mumma , good morning papa❤️

Abhay- so avi beta what about your interview did you got selected in it.

Avi- I don't know papa I didn't checked my mail box I will check it later after breakfast.

Avi- ahhhhhhhhh!

Abhay and Shruti - what happened avi are you all right

Avi - mumma papa I got selected in the interview

Abhay and Shruti- congratulations beta we know it you will get selected you prepared a lott for this.

Avi- mumma papa I have to leave tomorrow for Mumbai I have to do packing .. I will miss you a lot

Abhay and Shruti -we will also miss you beta but stop this emotional drama for now it's a good news you are going to pursue your dreams so we will send you happily there..

Shruti- yes I also have to prepare a lott of things I'm going in kitchen.

Abhay-  beta give me the list of what do you need, I will bring it from market.

Avi- why you both are so sweet I'm gonna miss you guys..

Next morning

Avi- today is very special day for me I'm going to pursue my dreams..

Shruti -I will miss you a lot beta.

Abhay - ok ok stop crying it's time for the flight beta you go safely and confidently all the best we love you.

Avi - I love you tooo❤️

Avi - Finally I'm in Mumbai ..
Tomorrow is my first day . I'm gonna give my best.. first I have to settle my new house .Actually it's my sister's boyfriend's in short my future jiju's bestfriend 's apartment
I know it's a long relation but this apartment is near my office so it's kind of conventional for me.

Argh.. finally all set just I have to buy some necessary items from market so after some rest I will go there..

After some time in market

Avi pov- I was buying some veggies then I saw that some goons are creating problems in market I first ignored it but it reached high when they started misbehaving with girls and ladies in the market.

A boy - hey baby let's go and have some fun.

Another boy - if you don't want to go with him you can come with us .

And all started laughing.

They started to touch girls

Avi- it's done now
You wanna go out with girls na let's go . Let me help you to your destination , the police station.

A boy - aww baby you are bold enough to talk with us haan.

Avi - I'm bold enough to show you your right place

A boy started to come towards avi and about to touch her but before that he got a powerful punch.

[It's not what you all are thinking]

Avi - you think I'm weak I'm a Karate champion if I want I can break your hands and legs in a minute.

Another boy - you think you can beat us, boys let's show her what we are.

And they started to come towards avy
But avi being stubborn and bold she started to beat them.

After a little fight all other people in the market started to beat them.

They ran away but before they ran they were about to hit an old lady there.

Avi saw it and in order to save that lady avi hand got hurt.

After the fight everyone praised avi and give her blessings.

But there was someone away from the croud who was watching avy and her bold acts..
She got alott impressed on her decision..

After reaching home avi did her first aid and she was hurt so she ordered the food from outside..

After taking medicine she went to sleep after setting alarm as tommoro is her first day of office and she didn't want to got late on her first day.

Bunnies how was the chapter(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

Do vote and give you views about the chapter in comments(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Follow my Instagram account for spoiler updates(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

With love from author
Simi ❤️

With love from authorSimi ❤️