40 - Shopping

Thank you so much Bunnies for 100k + reads , now we are family of 1000 on Instagram thank you so much for all your love and support, I will give a big ass note later for now enjoy the chapter ❤️

Aryan- yrrr avi , why are you leaving me alone in this big house.

Avi- Ryan stop your drama , this is your own house , and I'm just moving to my apartment for our wedding shopping and then we will together leave for Jaipur.

Aryan- so what ,can't you do shopping from here.

Avi- aren't you getting too much greedy these days.

Aryan- for you I'm always , pls pls stay here with me .

Avi- Ryan I'm going to come here permanent, within one month, for now just wait for that.

Aryan- hufff , me and my wait , just we two are left alone here.

Avi- nautanki.

~~~~~~

Shopping day

Aryan- yrrr I'm getting bore here , avi is also not in office, what should I do now , why it has to be like this , I can also help her in shopping, but then being them , according to them , I will not let them do shopping properly and disturb them , seriously author🙄.

(A/n- sorry avi k Ryan I can't say anything about it).

Aryan- let me call that asshole and ask him to join me to shopping.

Sid- hello.

Aryan- hey asshole what are you doing.

Sid- cleaning home.

Aryan- cleaning why , maid didn't came .

Sid- she did , and she cleaned the whole house , but then suddenly Ankita felt like eating something sweet, then I asked her to bring a cake for her , but she said she will bake it by herself.

Aryan- so.

Sid- so what brother, my whole kitchen is a disaster now , and she said that it all happened because of me , because I distracted her , and now she left to join avi for shopping, and warned me that I have to clean whole kitchen before she came back.

Aryan- so what now .

Sid- what , I just cleaned the whole kitchen, and now I'm too tired to even move .

Aryan- ok then be ready in 10 minutes, I'm coming to pick you up , we are going for shopping.

Sid- which shopping and why.

Aryan- because I'm missing my future wife .

Sid- but I'm not missing my wife, you go alone.

Aryan- are you coming along , or should I tell Ankita whatever you have said just now.