7 - Someone special

Aryan pov- although he was saying that he know her but i can't let him go alone with her , i can't allow any other man around her

Aryan pov- although he was saying that he know her but i can't let him go alone with her , i can't allow any other man around her.. all the way he was just saying avi,.. avi bachha open your eyes, don't scare me , how can he say this to her..who is he to her is he is her friend, or boyfriend, or fiancee, or husband ..no no it can't be possible.. ohh god aaryan you are thinking too much. ohh pls my subconscious mind stop overthinking i'm already stressed..

They reached hospital..Ansh again carried avi in his hands and ran inside hospital..

After 2 hours

Avi woke up after 2 hours , when she opened her she saw Aaryan sitting beside her..

Avi- you, what are you doing here , wait where i'm

Aaryan- stop shouting you are in hospital, and tell me why did you skipped your meals..

Avi- that's non of your business..
Ansh entering the ward.

Ansh- he is right avi why did you skipped your meals tell me..

Avi- ahhh... ansh wait what are you doing here , when did you came here, when, where, how did you reach here why didn't you told me already, is this the surprise you were talking about... and give him a tight hug..

Ansh- stop it my rajdhani express, i will tell you everything later, first you tell me why didn't you fulfilled your promise..

Avi- there was a lot work load so that ..

Ansh- oh pls dumbo work load didn't mean you can skip your meals .

Avi- i'm not dumbo you are dumbo..

Ansh- okkk fine as you say and now you are directly going to home for taking rest..

Avi- that's not possible kartik sir's engagement is day after tomorrow there is a lot work pending ..

Ansh- work can be done tomorrow first you have to take rest ,have you seen your condition.

Avi- ok fine we will make a deal now we go to office and later i will take a half day leave..is that ok

Ansh- fine .. who can win against you ,. now finish this juice first..

Avi- you know na i don't like juice,

Ansh- i know it but this is your favourite flavour , now come finish it..

Aaryan pov- what is going on here , have they forgotten that i'm also present here and look at avi she was behaving so rudely with me and for him pouring all love in the sugar dipped talks..

Aaryan- so guys let's leave,.

Avi- ohh yes.. we can leave , are you coming along with us..

Aaryan- of course we have only one car and we all are going to office only..

Aaryan pov- of course i'm going with you baby how could i allow you to go alone with this man..

In car

Avi and ansh was sitting in backseat and Aa
ryan was sitting with driver on front seat because avi was a little weak and it would be uncomfortable for her to sit in front..

At office

Everyone- welcome Mr. Sehgal

Ansh- ohh aunty don't make me feel an outsider I'm like your son only call me ansh..hey kartik bro congratulations..

Kartik - thank you so much ..by the way why are you late the flight landed four hours ago... Is everything alright..

Ansh - yes yes everything is alright it's just that avi fell unconscious..
(Avi asked to keep their relationship a secret they will tell everyone later..)

Gayatri - avi beta are you alright, you should have gone to home and take some rest why did you came here..

Avi - no no mam I'm alright there are some work pending I will leave after I will complete them..

Gayatri - ok beta take care..ansh beta you should also have gone to hotel and taken some rest..

Ansh- aunty I will go after some time..

Kartik- okk let's go and sit in office..

After 2 hours

Avi- mam my today's work is done I'm leaving now I will come early tomorrow..

Gayatri -ok beta you can leave take proper rest .

Ansh- avi I'm also leaving for hotel let me give you a ride..

Avi - ok let's go

They both left from there ..

Aryan - are they really that close, who is he and why I'm feeling jealous of him .

Bunnies how was the chapter(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

Do vote and give you views about the chapter in comments(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Follow my Instagram account for spoiler updates♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

With love from the author
Simi ❤️