35- Birthday

Conference day

Avi- Ryan where is my black dress.

Aryan- which black dress.?

Avi- the one I was going to wear today .

Aryan- I don't know , it must be their only.

Avi- I am not able to find it.

Aryan- did you forgot to bring it ( hidden smirk).

Avi- no , I remember I kept it in the bag only.

Aryan- then it must be here only ( evil smile).

Avi- I don't know , we are getting late and I don't have any outfit , do one thing Ryan you go alone their " she said while sitting on the bed sadly ".

Aryan- bacha how can I go without you, do one thing , wear this .
" He said handling her a paper bag".

Avi- what is this ? " She said opening the packet " ,
Wow Ryan it's so beautiful from where did you get this.

" The packet has a beautiful red shimmer gown".

Aryan- this , oh I just saw it somewhere and I liked it so I thought to buy it.

Avi- but I want to do twinning with you.

Aryan- don't worry bacha I bought a red suit for me also , now we can do twinning, happy.

Avi- yes a Lott , but how was you so sure that I will lose my black dress and I will wear this one. "She asked genuinely".

Aryan- wohh actually, I just Guessed, Now go and get ready quickly we are getting late".

" He start going towards bathroom while an evil smirk was lingering on his lips".

Avi- wait , what , Aryan you fucking khurana. " She shouted".

Aryan- we will do that at night baby " He shouted back while closing the bathroom door".

Avi- where did you kept my dress.

Aryan- it is at its perfect place .

Avi- Ryan give me my dress back , it was my favourite dress.

Aryan- baby forgot that dress , I will bring you many more dresses which are much more beautiful than that.

Avi- fuck you.

Aryan- that's not practically possible baby but we can exchange the work if you want.

Avi- shut up.

Conference

Mr. Smith- Welcome Mr khurana , I was waiting for you both eagerly.

Aryan- thank you so much Mr. Smith.

Mr. Smith- hello miss avi.

Avi- hello.

Mr. Smith- you are looking very beautiful miss avi , but I thought you are going to wear something black.

Avi- actually my dress " she said eyeing Aryan".

Aryan- she wants to do twinning with me that's why she chose red dress over black.

A/n - didn't I told you that Mr. Smith was wearing a black three piece suit.

Mr. Smith- ohh is that so , no problem you are looking stunning in this outfit too , infact you will look fabulous in every outfit

Aryan- the party is going to start, I think we should head inside.

" Mr Smith be like - ye hamesha kyu mere or meri miss beautiful k bich me aa jaata h , problem kya h iski ".