2-First day

Morning at 6 amAvi woke up streching her arms

Morning at 6 am
Avi woke up streching her arms

Avi -ahh... Good morning avi today is your first day in office today you have to impress everyone, I should get ready otherwise I would be late on my first day.

After doing her yoga she took a quick bath and got ready and after doing her breakfast she left for office.

Avi- finally I'm standing outside my dream company . The Khurrana, I should head inside otherwise I would be late .

Receptionist - hello dear how may I help you.

Avi- hello mam myself Avika thakur I'm the new appointed secretary of miss Khurana.

(Note- let me give you a quick introduction about khurana family.

Gayatri khurana- the president of khurana industry her husband died 5 yrs before in a car accident and after that the business is in her hands,

Kartik khurana - the next president of khurana industry and the elder son of Gayatri khurana , he joined business 3 yrs ago and give business a new height , currently he is the CEO of industry).

Receptionist -ok dear come let me show you the office of president mam she will reach here in 10 minutes you can wait there.

After that the receptionist show avy the office and leave her there.

Avy-ohhhhhh myyyyy gooodddd
It's soo beautiful everything is so perfect it is much more beautiful than I dreamt of...
Ok ok I should stop wooshing otherwise if someone will see me like this they will definitely take me as mental.

After 15 minutes

A beautiful lady in her Fifties came there, perfectly dressed up ,a special kind of glow is there on her face.
She entered in the office and avy bend down infront of her for greetings, she greeted back and asked avi to take a seat.

Gayatri khurana - hlo miss Avika thakur , so how is your hand now.
Avika was shocked as well as surprised.

Avi- hlo mam, good morning , I'm all right i mean my hand is alright.

Gayatri khurana - that's good to hear, so from today onwards you are going to join this office officially .
So hear are the details of everyone , as you are my secretary from now on you have to keep knowledge about everything.

[The day went happily and avy got many new friends and her first day was very good]

Next day

Avy reached the office at 7.30 am and arranged everything before her boss came.

Gayatri khurana - good morning miss thakur you are early today.

Avy - good morning mam , you can call me avy , i have arranged your schedule for today.

Gayatri khurana- avi keep everything aside today my elder son is coming you have to attend him .

avy - ok mam