2

It was now Tuesday. Kiara spent her weekend with her bestie to relax and enjoy some time away from all the drama happening at school. When Sunday came though, they knew they would return to some mess, but it wasn't as quite expected.

While her classes seemed to be going by super slow, people around didn't hesitate to make it seem worse with their questions about her relationship. She was only known around the school because of her boyfriend. He was a member of their school's varsity football team after all.

"Hey girl I know we haven't talked ina hot minute but- get the entire fuck out of my face right now." Kiara interrupted. She was standing in front of one of her sixth period classmates.. we're gonna call her Lala. Lala was the type of girl to play nice in your face and then turn and tell all your business like she was there witnessing it with you. We all know those types of people.

"Come on Kiara I don't even know who posted that video of them kissing at Daquan party in the corner of the pool with matching bathing suits and... shit." She stopped. Snitching on herself.

"Yeah, hush it up." Kiara spat. It was almost the end of the school day and she was tired of all the mess she's hearing about somebody's son. One who she didn't want anything to do with anymore. She'd forgiven him too many times for his childish ways.

Grabbing her bag filled with snacks and pencils, Kiara headed to her last class of the day after hearing the bell ring. Making eye contact with him, Kiara plugged in her AirPods, ignoring Tyrell who pushed the boy beside him in order to follow behind her.

"Kiara come on bruh!" He pleaded. "What do I gotta do for another chance bae please". Kiara headed straight for her class, where she bumped into Amir, who turned to see Ty and quickly grabbed her arm to walk with her as if he never existed.

Turning to mug the cheating boy, Amir mouthed the words "get the fuck" to the other before the connected friends were bumped, hitting a girl by accident.

"Um, excuse the hell out of you!" Meekah spoke. Amir instantly mugged her, while Kiara stood there froze. "Bitches can't speak or some??" Meekah continued, causing Kiara to roll her eyes, give her the hand, and mush her forehead as she passed the girl up. "Cause ian the one!" Amir joked, mocking the famous tiktok sound everyone loves to chant.

Going around the girl had done no good, as all four of the teens had their last period together. Hence why Kiara wanted to hurry and get the day over with. The bell rang and everyone except for the new couple arrived on time. They all had a substitute teacher who was already asleep, not worried about the attendance.

"Chile, what the hell.." Kiara mumbled, turning to look at Amir crazy as Meekah and Tyrell made their grand entrance into the classroom, Tyrell acting as if he wasn't even chasing Kiara down the hall.

"Look here," Meekah started. "I don't know what your problem is, but you need to watch where you going and stop calling my nigga at one in the damn morning." This caused Kiara to giggle a bit because Tyrell clearly lied and she had the receipts to prove it. She was that type of girl.

"I'm not about to go back and forth with you. If you wanted my boyfriend you could've had his cheating ass." Kiara spat. She was scrolling through tiktok on her phone since she had nothing else to do. All of her work had been complete after all.

"Anyways, best you tryna go smoke one of these days?" Amir asked Kiara, ignoring Meekah since he wasn't about to entertain her childish ways.