4

Zyana Renee Banks 18 years old, Junior

Zyana Renee Banks
18 years old, Junior.

Excuse typos!

"Soooo fren," Amir cheesed. "Why were you so shy to make new friends?"

Honestly. Zyana ain't wanna get into all that . At least not now.. she feared if she told them her honest truth, they'd think she was too fucked up in the head to hang w them.

"We can just say, ion fuck wit people like that." She lightly let out. The friends giggled a bit at that, because she seemed so tough and gangsta in their eyes. She was a lil hood girl and it showed.

"Well shiii we wit that!" Kiara replied, dapping up her stud friend. Making her give a side eye.

"Umm.. is you, y'know.." Zyana asked, flicking her wrist. Kiara gave wide eyes and before she could reply, Zyana continued. "You don't got a lot of friends but I only see you around gay people.. so I was wondering.." she said, making a yikes face.

"Awww you like my bestie?" Amir asked.

"Um, no."  Zyana quickly spat. Kiara gave an "Oop" before Zyana stated, "I have a girlfriend, sir... and ion cheat." She stale faced the two. "No matter what."

"Well, we love that." Mirie replied. "At least someone here don't be doing all that cheating shit"

"Riiight." Kiara dragged, rolling her eyes. 

"But yes, to answer your question. I like boys and girls. I just don't have good records with either one"

"I like boys! Dangalang!!" Amir quickly chirped, causing both girls to speak in sync. "Oh, we know!" As everyone laughed.

Zyana liked her new friends, they kept her comfortable and out of her thoughts. Kiara looked at Zyana, all down her arms and her neck, studying every tattoo she saw.

"How many tats do you have Zy.. if I can call you that." Kiara said, correcting herself.

"Yuh you can call me that. Ariel calls me tha- yeah no. Zi is fine." Kiara cut her off.

"I have 12 tats." She replied. "One day I'll show you em but I'm not comfortable right now, I'm sorry." she apologized.

"No, no whenever you're ready I was just curious." Waving her hands, Kiara responded gently.

——-

About an hour had passed and everyone grew bored. They had already seen two movies, and everyone was showered and in their pjs.

Zyana looked at her two new friends, hoping their friendship would last. She looked at Amir, who was confident and funny. He seemed to be kind of guarded, though.

Kiara was kind and funny as well. But also understanding and genuine. She reminded Zyana of herself sometimes, before she became the way she was. Getting tired of being in her own head, she went to find her mini hand bag carrying a small stash of weed.