9

-longer chapter-
Omniscient pov

Monday came around, and everyone had something against someone else. To recap, Keonte had spilled a lot of news onto Kiara and his childhood friend Amir. However, Amir and Keonte knew something Kiara didn't. Zyana had a little crush on her.

Ariel had been texting her throughout the entire week she had been gone resulting in her being blocked on every platform the teens had, including roblox. Zyana was tired of the cheating. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, all of it. She wanted nothing to do with who she thought was her first love anymore.

Kiara had been through with Tyrell since the beginning, but she wanted to have some type of closure with him for some reason. She couldn't get him out of her mind.

It was third period at school. Kiara and Amir sat next to each other catching up on how everything was during the weekend. Amir wanted to tell his bestfriend badly about how her crush likes her back, but he knew of the secret plans Zyana had for her, and he was excited.

Tyrell had made amends with Zyana over the weekend. She couldn't be mad at him for being welcomed into something he shouldn't have had the chance to interfere with. Ariel was to blame for that. Besides, Tyrell would soon receive his karma anyway, Zyana was sure of it.

"Sooo best." Amir began as he gathered his thoughts in order to speak with his bestfriend, Kiara. "I know we haven't hung out in a while and I wanted us to maybe go out to eat, y'know?" He asked.

"Yeah that sounds like fun! I lowkey wanna go shopping though." She said disappointed. "You think we can go to the one with the big food court?" She tilted her head at Amir.

"Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea." He agreed as he looked up running through his finances  and plans for the weekend.

"This weekend!" They said in sync and began laughing at one another.

"It's giving Anna and Hans ugly ass." Amir said and Kiara paused a bit before laughing some more.

They spent the remaining class period doing assignments together since majority of their schedules were the same. The friends spoke about their ideas for the end of year dance and small little details about how relationships were going.

Once class was over, the two gathered all of their things and walked to fourth period which they had with Meekah. Usually, she would mug either of them and pretend to be the Beyoncè of class until the bell had rang, but something unexpected occurred today.

"We need to talk, boo." Meekah blankly said to Kiara with her hand on her hip in annoyance. "And I don't need your gay belt with you. Nigga always on yo hip." She rolled her eyes.

"Umm don't do bestie, bitch." Kiara snapped back. "You don't ever have anything to say to me any other day so what's up wit it now?" She stepped forward.

"You need to back the fuck up or somebody gon get hurt today!" She said as she began pacing the classroom. Kiara and Amir knew this could either go very quickly or be dragged until the end of the week. Either way, they were both tired of the bullshit.

"Girlll we don't have time for this!" Amir dragged. He began to study his peers, who were slowly starting to gather around them all with the impression a fight was about to start.