7

Kiara Marie Brown17 years old, Junior I'm gonna go ahead and speed things up starting this chapter

Kiara Marie Brown
17 years old, Junior
I'm gonna go ahead and speed things up starting this chapter.

"Um... what ?" Kiara blankly asked. Her expression was blank, her words were blank, her reaction was just.. blank.

"I never knew you were the type.." she slowly said, disappointed in her friend. After what they had just went through, after what Zyana helped her get through.

"I-I mean I don't even know if that's s-something I really want to do like" she said, tearing up. "I just want her to hurt like I'm hurting like all this shit she did to me and I would take her back and be there for her." Zyana pleaded.

She didn't like the way her friends looked at her, and she spoke about cheating back without realizing the entire trio had dealt with being cheated on. Amir understood where she was coming from and what it was she was trying to say, but Kiara didn't. She was stuck on the fact her new friend wanted to cheat on a girl who she should just leave alone, in her opinion at least.

This group had been dealing with all this cheating drama for about a week, maybe a week and a half. Kiara finally thought the drama would come to an end and she could continue her school life single for the remainder of the year but this could make it go on even longer.

It had been about 5 or 10 minutes since Zyana had told the two about her thoughts. Kiara hadn't said a word and wouldn't even look at her new friend. That made Zyana devastated. She just wanted to be understood, and with the way her friends were reacting, Kiara avoiding eye contact and Amir refusing to help, she understood now why she doesn't talk shit out in the first place.

The stud nodded her head. "Coo coo.. coo." She said. She wiped her nose like the thugs do in tv shows. She stood up, gathered her things, and walked clean out of the classroom.

In the meantime, Ariel had been watching the group from her table all along with Meekah by her side. She watched as Kiara grew expressionless in the face, and took a picture of her while she laughed at the girl's heartbreak.

"Got ha man and ha fren. Snatchies bitch" Meekah said. She received a glance from her lover-friend and showed the picture. The two girls laughed loud so that the group would know and turn their heads that way. Amir flipped them both off waving the bird like he was in an Ice Spice music video, while Kiara just rolled her eyes and gave them the hand.

Tyrell had been sitting with his homeboy Keonte, the running back of their football team.

"So what's goin on with all this cap?" He asked the captain.

"Man some bullshit" the other spat out while he munched away on some chips from the vending machine.

"I mean yea but like" the other started, and Tyrell turned his head. "What's with them girls ova there?" He asked.