6

Zyana Renee Banks 18 years old, Junior

Zyana Renee Banks
18 years old, Junior

Please excuse typos..

"This shit is crazy" Zyana spoke. She had her airpods in holding a FaceTime call with Amir, her new friend. "We been together almost 3 months I been wit this girl and I don't put my trust in too many people dawg."

She spoke quietly from the back of her class. Every now and then the stud would wipe her eyes so tears wouldn't stain her cheeks. The girl was really sad, and who can blame her? Although she had been with Ariel for 2 and a half months now, they were on and off since the 7th grade.

"I know how you feel fren" Amir sighed into the phone. He was in class with Zion, who he calls "lil stinkabutt", but he didn't want to be all boo'd up with him because of the situation Zyana was going through.

"You need some time baenem?" Zion asked Amir, who looked up and nodded his head. Zion quietly raised from their connected desks and asked to go to the restroom, leaving Amir to hold his conversation with Zyana without interruptions.

"Sooo did you see her today?" He asked.

"Yuh.. she was all 'bae I'm sorry it was a mistake' and shi.. you know." She replied lowly. Amir really couldn't stand to see her like this.

Before he could find the words to respond, she continued what she was starting to say.

"It's not like I believe her?" She started questionably, "but I just want it to be true sooo bad bruh" she said, starting to sniff over emotions and lay her head down. The girl was going through it.

"And now I gotta come to school and see her look at him that way knowing it's ma fault she did ts bruh."

"Baby it's not your fault at all- yes it isss bro" she cut off her friend. "She been telling me she go cheat on me because I wouldn't agree to start being sexual wit ha again after she cheated on me last time" she said before sighing in regret.

Amir's face was wide. Now he knows Ariel has cheated on his friend multiple times. Knowing him and Ki could mostly relate to that, he asked her about their other friend.

"Have you told Ki? She if anybody would understand you. She been through that stuff too not just with Tyrell bum ass." She said sassily.

"Nahh man I don't want her to pity me like, we met at that gas station when I was by myself. I don't wanna make her feel like she gotta carry me all the time." She sniffed. One thing about Zyana, she hated feeling vulnerable. This was a big step for her.