8

Excuse any types 💕

It had been a week since Ariel and Zyana's not so exclusive breakup. Within that time space, Amir had been constantly texting Zyana but would get short or no responses back.

Amir and Kiara had made amends quickly and Kiara now understood everything that Zyana was trying to express to her. She felt guilty for the way she spoke to her. It made her pout every time she thought about that incident, which was quite often.

Ariel had still been trying to get her ex-girlfriend back but Ariel, Meekah and Tyrell were still together and growing strong. The trio had gone through a handful of arguments, and Meekah had actually fought Ariel over her delusions with her now ex girlfriend.

Tyrell had also been getting closer to his foootball team since they had a major game coming up.

Zyana had been nowhere to be found at school during that entire week. Only one person had known where she was.

Jeremiah R

Jeremiah R. Johnson
19 years old, high school graduate

"I know how you been feeling, G. Ion know how much longer I can hide this shit tho." Jeremiah stated. He and Zyana were in the middle of a FaceTime call.

She sat in her room, her LED lights purple. (her favorite color.) On the speakers played "Living Room Flow" by Jhené Aiko.

One thing about Zy, she loved her music.

"Yuh dawg I don't really know what to do. I didn't even get to tell that girl I was starting to like her." She mumbled through her phone speakers. She was rolling herself a fat blunt.

"Aye doh," Jeremiah began. "They should be getting off the busses at this time. Lil Brudda told me him and ole girl took the bus so they don't gotta deal with them football players in the parking lot."

"Das good." Zyana said. "Ion really care if Mirie walk in on us talking. I was still a little hurt he ain't help me out but I'm not gonna hold that against my friend." She said. Jeremiah smiled at that.

The two had been talking throughout the week, Jj being like a big brother to her. Zyana was truly thankful for the people she had met and befriended. They helped her out in ways they didn't even know.

Lighting the blunt, Zyana inhaled and blew out. The bhang bit back though, and she began coughing while Jj laughed on the other line.

"Mane stfu." She barely got out.

"When is you going back ta school, Zy? You can't jus leave like that. You gotta think of your future."