5

Tyrell Dante Washington18 years old, Junior

18 years old, Junior

Excuse typos!

"What the fuck do you mean they just friends?!" Ariel yelled with a book in her hand."

"Cmon shawty I thought you knew this shit bruh." Tyrell replied, with his hand up to block his face.

His lip was busted, and he had been getting beaten with a book ever since Kiara ended the FaceTime call between Ariel and Zyana. She had no idea the two had become aquatinted much less friends.

Tyrell honestly hadn't known either. However he quickly came to learn that Ariel was very aggressive, it was safe to even call it abusive.

He thought by getting with Ariel, Kiara would become jealous and reach out through anger. Negative attention was still attention in his eyes and he wanted her attention badly. Instead, he's faced with some crazy bitch who gets mad at him that her cheating went out of plan.

"I don't know why the fuck you so damn calm about this shit Dante!" She cursed him out, throwing the book at his head the moment she let out the word "fuck".

"Aye na you better chill wit that federal shit mane." He complained. "Ion know why it's ma fault when you been cheating on that bitch foreva."

"Don't fuckin go there with me bitch! Would you rather that? Hm? You rather I call you a fuckin bitch cause that's what you is!" She spat, getting closer and closer all in his face. She pointed at him, smacked him, even gestured that she would punch him.

Although Tyrell was able to mask it very well, he was very afraid. Kiara wouldn't even dare to raise a fist at him. The more he was with Ariel, the more he realized his mistakes.

Meekah had known about the two of them being together secretly. He decided to FaceTime her and let out a sigh with the call connecting after three rings. Ariel sat with her arms crossed, already under the impression he was about to cry to his ex girlfriend.

"Watchu want Tyrone?" She greeted. Tyrell sat with his jaw dropped at the question.

"Who the fuck is Tyrone?!" He asked, and Meekah quickly jumped up. "Oh shit! That's not your name?"

"Mmcht." Tyrell smacked his lips. Hanging up the phone he decided the conversation he was about to begin wasn't even worth it. He wouldn't even be mad at the girl because he had just got finished pleasuring himself anyway.

The girl he wanted to speak to had him blocked. So there wasn't any calling her to lie to and create false scenarios. Just him and Ariel.