Ch 36

We ate our sandwiches on the bus then continued to the house. after a little while we turned into a very nice and expensive looking neighborhood. All of the house had 3 or 4 car garages and where very nice looking. We turned down a few streets and stopped in front of a magnificent house. the house was a tan-red brick color with black shutters and a white stone doorway. To the far right was a 2 long garage doors and a single 14 foot garage to house the bus.

We parked and i grabbed my backpack to bring in first. It was only about 6:30, so i had time to bring in everything else. I followed Derek and Jacky while Ronnie held onto charlie and Ryan unlocked the door.

When i entered my eyes widened. The whole first floor was floored in dark hard wood. Ivory curtains hung from the windows and a chrimsion rug sat in front of the door. A plain glass Chandler hung from the ceiling and cast a few rainbow beams across the floor. " Lets get all of your other things from the bus so we can park it and we can get you settled and give you a tour." Ronnie suggested.

We all walked to the bus and unloaded my stuff into the entry way of their house. I can tell i will enjoy it here, with my fast becoming best friends.

After my stuff was unloaded, the guys went to their rooms and left me with Ronnie, who would be my tour guide. First was the kitchen. Slick black appliances and grey and ivory marble counter tops accentuated the crimson towels. Then the living room, black leather couches with crimson pillows surrounded a 72 inch flat screen and game systems, a dark coffee table sat in the middle on a red shag carpet.

"I wouldn't have guess you where so color coordinated." I complemented Ronnie. He gave a small chuckle.

" Im not, Ron's girlfriend helped us decorate. " He responded and we continued the tour. He showed me the main floor bathroom, laundry room, and the back yard. In the back yard a large paving stone patio sat in a 30 foot ark from the back door. A fire pit in the center and wood and iron benches surrounding it. On the right side of the patio sat a large grill with stone bar counter on the far side.

"This place is amazing." Ronnie smiled.

"We got it after out first tour. The owner before us moved to Florida and we bought it as it is. we only changed the basement and the wall color of our rooms." He explained and i nodded and followed him with the stairs.

The stairs led to a small loft with grey plush chairs and a lamp. We turned right, into the hall way . Room doors lined either wall. We walked down the hall and he pointed to each room and said who's room it was. Ryan's was the first left, Derek's the first right. Past Ryans room was the first bathroom and a cross from that was a linen closet. Next on the left was Ron's old room where he slept if he and his girlfriend where fighting. A cross form Ron was Ronnie. On the left past Ron was another bathroom and across was another linen closet. Jacky was the last room on the left of the hall and a bathroom farther down the hall. Across was the empty room i would be living and a linen closet.

"The last part of the tour is the basement. We can get everything moved once i finish showing you the basement." Ronnie said and started walking down the hall. I followed him down the stairs and to a dark wood door on the main level near the kitchen. He opened the door and turned the light on before walking down the stairs with me in tow. At the end of the stairs was a pool table and an air hockey table like every guys house should have. On either wall was a door. Ronnie led me to the door on the left and said the door to the right was just storage and a weight room.

He opened the door to show me the full practice room. There where different areas and amps for every person. I instantly fell in love with the whole house. "Ronnie, this house is soo fucking amazing. I love every room." I was smiling ear to ear and so giddy to get my things unpacked and finally be in a safe house, where no one will beat me, unless it was at pool.

~a.n~

Hey everyone!!! This was such a fun chapter to write!!! The next chapter will be sooo exciting!!! I cant wait to share it!!! Lets see this chapter get to 45 views before i update the next chapter!!!

Please Share, Vote, and follow!!!!!