ch 28

We spent the mall walking into random shops, the guys sighed some stuff for some fans, joked, ate some food, and just walked around. We walked into hottopic and i got some random stuff. I didnt have to pay because the guys are in a band.

       We drove to the hotel and carried bags to the room. Everyone was sitting the couch or the floor watching TV. "sh*t!" Ronnie said typing something on his phone. We all looked at him. " the house is done early and our manager needs us back home." He said.

      My eyes got big and i fought back the urge to cry. I don't want to go back to Ray, and i will probably never see these guys again.

     "Ronnie can i talk to you?" Jacky asked standing up. Ronnie stood up to. "hey derek you want to get some ice cream?" Jacky asked him.

      "yes!" Derek said. "come with me Abby!" He yelled standing up and walking to jacky for money. Jacky handed him some money and derek dragged me out if the room and hotel.

      We walked down a few streets until we where jogging to cold stone creamery. We bust through the doors and stopped to catch our breath. When our heart rates calmed down we walked to the ice cream tubs.

      "i how may i help you two today?" A young boy about 17 years old smiled at us.

      "I'll have q birthday cake remix. Like it size." I said. The birthday cake remix has two scoops of birthday cake batter ice cream, sprinkles, chocolate sauce, and brownie chunks. He nodded and looked at derek.

      "ill have the chocolate lovers delight. Love it size." Derek said. The chocolate lovers delight had 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, hot fudge, and brownie chunks. The boy nodded and started mixing mine.

      He finished mixing both of them. "what type of bowl or cone?" He asked.

      "ill have a waffle bowl." I said and he put my ice cream into the waffle cone that was inside of a bowl and handed me it. I grabbed a spoon and took a bite. Yumm.

      "I'll have a chocolate dipped waffle bowl." He said and the boy boy put it in a chocolate dipped waffle bowl. We walked to the cashier and derek payed with jackys money.

       "have a good day." The boy called as we walked out and back to the hotel.

       About 10 minutes later we where at the hotel. We walked into the lobby and to the elevator on the right side if the front desk. We where to occupied by our ice cream to talk.

      The elevator door opens and derek goes to take a bite when he stumbles and gets it all over is nose and lift side of his cheek. I laughed so hard i fell on the ground and sat there laughing while derek used his shirt sleeve to wipe his face.

      I finally stopped laughing when my sides started to hurt and i got up with have of my ice cream left. We walked to the door and derek pounded his fist on the door.

     "you didn't bring a key?" I asked taking another bit of ice cream.

      He shrugged. "no i for got." He said. He kept banging on the door. The door yanked open from the inside. "stop banging on the f*cking door!" Ronnie yelled at us.

      We walked in and sat down derek on the couch next to ryan and Ron and me on the floor next to jacky. "ok so we have some other things to discuss." Ronnie said sitting down ok the chair. We all looked at him to continue.

     "me and jacky where talking and we want you to come with us to L.A." He said looking at me. I looked over at jacky. He smiled and stuck is finger in my ice cream and licked his finger.

     "Ummmm birthday cake remix." He said quietly. I chuckled and looked back at Ronnie. 

      "i would love to but we would have to get some of my stuff from my house." I said. Ronnie and all the guys smiled.

       "your one of us now!" Ryan yelled. I smiled at all of their craziness. I finally feel like i am home.