ch 29

"so when are we leaving?" I ask Ronnie. We are all sitting in the same places but me and derek are finished eating.

      "umm. Tomorrow night we should leave." He said. Scrolling threw his phone. "we should ether got your stuff tonight or tomorrow." He said.

     "how about we get some of the smaller things tonight and get stuff like my amp tomorrow morning?" I ask.

     "sure sounds good." He said. He looked at ron and derek. "you two say here and get this place cleaned up. Me, ryan, and Jacky are going to get some of Abby's things from her house." Ronnie said grabbing the room key and car keys.

    Ronnie, Ryan, and Jacky walked to the elevator with me behind them. When we where in the elevator Ryan was texting someone. "who ya texting Seaman?" I ask.

    " Emily." He shrugged and kept texting. I should probably tell her that i am going it L.A. With the guys. We got to the lobby and walked to the car. Ronnie and Ryan sat in front while me and jacky sat in back.

      I texted Emily on the way to my house.

Me: hey Emily i hate to tell you over texting but i am movie to L.A. With the guys. The asked me if i wanna go and i just couldn't stay with Ray. You will still be my best friend. Hopefully you can visit. Well i have to go pack up my clothes and hair stuff.

      I sent the text when we pulled into the neighborhood.

Emily: im really going to miss you. I will try to visit every other weekend. Its about a 5 hour drive. Im really going to miss you. Oh and good luck with jacky i know you like him. ;)

Me: Hopefully you can make it out. Well you have good luck with texting Ryan i know you like him. ;)

Emily: oh shut up. Well get packing! Bye!

Me: bye!

      I sent my last text and Ronnie pulled up to my house. We all got out and i got the key from under the door mat and unlocked the door so we all could go in.

      My blood is a large stain in the hard wood floors. I walk up the stairs and into room with the guys behind me. My room is the only one that is clean.

      "so what do you want us to do?" Ryan asked. I walked to my closet and grabbed a backpack and handed it to Ryan.

       "take this to the bathroom and put my hairdryer, straightener, brush, makeup bag and anything else that is in the top drawers, on the counter, and in the cabinet." He nodded and walked walked into the bathroom and started put some stuff in the backpack.

     "so what do we do?" Ronnie asked.

     "um you guys can help me fold and out it in suitcases." I grabbed two suit cases and  the clothes from my closet. Shirts on front then pants, skirts, and last two dresses i threw the clothes on the floor so the guys could fold then and out then in the suitcases.

       I took the other suit case and walked over to my drawers to put socks, underwear, bras, under shirts,  and my hoodies in.

      About 10 minutes later jacky asked a question. "how do you fold a dress?" I laughed and walked over.

     "here." I said and took the dress from him and folded it and put it in the suit case. I walked back over to put the last of my socks in the suitcase. "i will be back." I said and walked down stairs to get a paper bag for all my shoes.

     I grabbed a high vee bag and walked back to my room. I put my coverse, vans, nikes, Adidas, some boots, and my two pairs of heels. I out the bag over by the door with the suitcase i finished packing.

      I walked over to my bathroom. "ya need some help?" I asked ryan. He looked up.

      "nope just need to put your straightener in here." He said grabbing it and started to wrap the cord around it.

      I walked over to jacky and Ronnie. "you guys need some help?" I asked.

      "yes with this dress." Ronnie said holding out my dress. I grabbed it and folded it and put it in the suitcase. I zipped it up and helped them stand up. Ryan walked out of the bathroom with my backroom.

     "thank you so much for helping me and letting me come live with you in LA." I said hugging Ronnie, Ryan, and the Jacky.

     "no problem." Ronnie said and smiled. We all grabbed a bag and walked out of the house and put the bags in the trunk.

~A.N~

      Two updates in one day! I will try to update at least once more today. How do you like it so far? Comment vote and follow! If you like black veil brides and jinxx then you should read my other story. Well happy reading!