Chapter 12

Right after he heard the loud roar, Natsu immediately began running towards the source of the noise. It was hard to dodge all the frantic people running around everywhere, still having no idea what was going on, only that it wasn't good.

Happy flew behind him, before he caught up to Natsu and lifted him above the crowd. Now they could get there faster and more efficiently. Turns out the roar was coming from the south, whatever is making that noise must be huge, can Erza handle it on her own?! Natsu wasn't quite sure if she could, not at this age at least, so he decided to continue toward it and help her.

When he arrived at the scene, Erza was already wearing her Heavens Wheel armor, attacking the monster. The monster was massive, about the height of Cardia Cathedral! It had the features of a beast, neither Happy nor Natsu had never seen anything like it before, It's obviously not from Fiore, so how could it have gotten here? Suddenly, the answer hit him like a brick, The Culture Festival!! Could someone have purposefully brought this thing? or was it an accident? The pinkette mentally scolded himself for getting off task. There were more important thins to be doing right now, like defeating this huge monster before it eats the whole town!

Quickly, he ran up to the dragon, already preparing his attack, "Fire Dragon's...ROAR!!!" He shouted, flames erupting from his mouth. They blasted towards the enemy and hit it, it caused some damage, but he knew it would take a lot more than that to even knock it out.

The monster readied an attack, swinging his arm at Erza.

"ERZA!! LOOK OUT!!!" Natsu screamed, but he was too late. Said girl just looked at him, totally oblivious to the huge monster claw aimed her way. It hit with tremendous force, and they both failed to notice the flash of blonde in front of Erza.

"Star Beam!" The mysterious girl chanted, shooting the arm with just enough strength to knock it back. The two were able to get away from the beast before he decided to attack again.

"Erza, you've gotta pay more attention. Natsu's an idiot, don't listen to that flame head in the middle of a fight." Gray spoke cooly, running up to them, "You're lucky Lucy was there, I don't think you could've ex-quipped fast enough for that." He warned.

"HEY! I'M NOT AN IDIOT, YOU ARE! ICE PRINCESS!!" Natsu yelled back, totally forgetting the fact they were suppose to be fighting a monster.

"WELL AT LEAST-" Gray was going to retort, but Erza stopped them instantly.

"Can't you buffoons see were in the middle of fighting!" She half-yelled, pointing her sword at them threateningly.

"Oh right, haha." Gray mocked happiness, "let's get back to fighting, right best friend?"

"Aye!" Natsu responded.

"What's up with them?" Lucy asked Happy.

"Who knows..." The blue cat shrugged, he was just glad everyone was back to normal.

What will happen next in this fearsome battle??? (Actually, I suck at fight scenes, so it's probably gonna be horrible)

Lol, anyways....I'm suuuuper sorry about the long wait, I've been doing all the one-shots for Dragon Slayer Week and didn't really have time to write anything else. Also this chapter is short! Please forgive me!!!

Until next time...thanks for reading!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks :)