Chapter 20

We walked along the streets and it was full of people everywhere. Kian took me into several shops and we bought something small in each store. Even though I protested that I absolutely did not want them to spend more money, he didn´t care what I thought. I tried on skirts and dresses and after an hour, we sat down on a bench in a park, I had four bags and Kian two. He had found some really beautiful dresses that he wanted me to buy. Even a hat he had found and he had it on now, and it was something about Kian in hats, he became even sexier. If that was even possible.

"Now there will be no more shopping Kian" I said seriously.

"Okay then, but I have one more thing actually." He said and smiled. He moved his hand to his pocket on his pants and took up a small box. My mouth went open.

"Kian ..." I began.

"Schh ..." he interrupted me." He opened the black box and there was a silver bracelet with two charms on. One was a K and the other was a silver heart with a date engraved, 16/2/12. I gaped even bigger and stared at the bracelet that was so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Kian asked. I looked up and met his expectant eyes.

"I love it! Oh Kian! I exclaimed and threw my arms around him. "You're the best Kian, in the whole world!"

"Should I put on it?" He asked and I let go of him. I nodded and he put it gently around my wrist and we both smiled.

"What's the date?" I asked in surprise.

"That's when I realized I had feelings for you, you were so beautiful that day I remembered, you me and the others hang out all day and I just cared about what you said."

My heart melted. I kissed him and we both smiled.

“Hope you don´t think it´s to lame or dorky or something.” He said and smiled.

“I love when you´re dorky. And no it´s not lame. I love it.”

"Let's go." He said and stood up, we went without knowing where but just enjoying the city. We decided to go to an aquarium we saw and there we actually met the others.

"What have you done today?" Jc asked.

"Not so much, walked around, shopped. Kian gave me a bracelet that was amazing." I said and showed Sam and Jc who went with me.

"I've already seen it, I was with and chose it." Sam said and grinned.

"Oh Samie! Thanks!!" I said and hugged him.

"But go to Kian now, it's your day today!" Jc said.

"No, we are with you! Of course." I said and smiled. The others went behind us and we looked at all the different kinds of animals. There was also an opportunity to swim with dolphins, but there was only room for three so I, Kian and Sam put on wetsuits and the others were sitting on the edge and filmed us. There were four dolphins and two people who took care of the dolphins were with us in the water. I was nervous, but the dolphins were so sweet and calm so we just had fun. We got to feed them and they splashed water on us, and the guys who sat at the edge. After a while, we even got to ride on them, and Kian, Sam I and one of the keepers got to ride on each dolphin and we all laughed when they moved. It was probably the most fun I had in a long time. We walked around for a while before the guys went their way and we another. We decided to see meet at the hotel tonight for dinner. I and Kian decided to go to the beach again and just be lazy. The sun burned on our bodies and we just enjoyed.

"It's so nice to just sit here and enjoy life." Kian said.

"You sound like an old man, haha." I said and laughed.

"It's true. But haha maybe I do. "He said and grinned, he lay down and closed his eyes. I took slowly sand in my hand and poured it on his hair and he jumped and opened his eyes.

"You really shouldn´t have done that." He said, looking sly.

"And what will you do about it?" I asked to challenge him. Before I could react he stood up next to me and picked me up and ran towards the water. I realized what he was doing and started beating him.

"Kian NO!" I yelled while I laughed. But he continued until he came to the water.

"Are not you a little sweaty, Jess? Maybe you should go into the water?" He asked. I tried to get me out of his grip but he was much stronger than me. He laughed and suddenly he threw me in the water and I stood up quickly. Kian laughed and several others around us. I was of course soaking wet and I was not happy. My dress got tight around my body.

"I know you love me, Jess." Kian said and couldn´t keep from laughing. What he was not prepared for was that I pushed him and he fell into the water. He quickly came up and we both started laughing. People around us laughed as we went up to our stuff. Dripping wet, we took our stuff and walked barefoot back to the hotel. People stared at us as it dropped after us and we were really wet, but we just laughed about it.

Later in the evening came the others back with food they had bought and we sat in our hotel room and ate and talked and laughed. Later we watched the movie and pushed us together in my bed and Kians. I really loved all those wonderful guys. It was like the old times, just us sitting, eating and just having a good time.