Hello

"So, what exactly happened to me?" Sitting down on the couch, I said to Zoey—a person with darker skin than myself, brown eyes, and short, curly hair. "Your car was in an accident. You got hit by a drunk truck driver. "Was I alone?" "No, your boyfriend was with you." "Is he alive?" "Yes, he was supposed to be here an hour ago." "So, everyone was okay?" "Not really. Your pregnancy lasted one month. You failed to maintain the baby." "Oh." I replied, holding my gut.

"Zoey, don't give your sister too much to worry about." "All right. I apologize." Zoey rose from the sofa and made her way to the kitchen. This man and woman sat near me after Zoey left. The man appeared to be Korean. He wore glasses, and his short, spikey black hair matched his green eyes. The women had freckles and brown eyes, and she was African American. "Hey Stella." "Hi." "I'm Carson, and I'm your dad. She is your mother; her name is Victoria." "It's good to meet you. I wish to be able to recall you." "You will." "So, Stella, what do you want to know?" "Everything." "Alright dear."

"Your name is Stella Rose Cooper. You are sixteen years old and were born on July 8th. You have one sibling who is two years older than you. You have been in a relationship for two years. Your best friend is Alex. She has been your best friend since middle school. You love tacos." "Ha, am I a good kid?" "The best. I've got photos of you; let me get them." Victoria soon left the living room. "So, I know everything is strange right about now, but you will find comfort again." "Thanks dad. Dang, it feels weird saying that without knowing you." "I understand."

"I'm back. Stella, here are the photos of you." Victoria handed me a photo book. "Thankyou." I looked through the photo book, and a smile crossed my face. I looked so happy in each photo. As I was going through the book, the front door opened. A tall, muscular guy walked in. He had long black hair that was in a man bun, a well-rounded face, and narrow lips. His eyes were a dark blue, and he had deep brown skin.

"Stella, this is your boyfriend, Evan." Well, dang, I have great taste. I thought to myself. "Hi." Evan didn't speak a word; instead, he just stared at me. Evan was rubbing his hands together, like he was feeling uneasy. "Did I do something wrong?" "No sweetie. Evan just lost his soon-to-be daughter. It's hard for him to see you and not the baby bump." Carson said. "Oh, I'm sorry." "Don't worry, dear, I am going to have a talk with Evan. I'll be back soon." Carson said, dragging Evan by the arm.

After what felt like ages, Carson and Evan eventually came back. "Sorry about that." Carson patted Evan on the back. "So, Stella, what exactly do you remember?" "Nothing." "Oh." "I'm sorry if I'm making you feel uneasy. It must hurt to look at me and not the baby." "No, you are not making me feel uneasy. I'm sorry for not responding earlier." Evan sat right beside me on the couch and held my hands. "So, Evan, were we in a good relationship?" I asked. "Yeah, we had the best relationship." "Can you tell me about it?" "Um sure, you always had a smile on your face; you always tried to make others happy; one time you got into a fight because someone slapped your best friend." "That sounds nice but tell me about our relationship." "Maybe later."

"Stella, how do you feel about starting school tomorrow?" "I want to get back to normal; I think going back to school will help with my memories." "Perfect." Before I could say another word, A median-height African American woman with short black curly hair and green eyes busted through the front door. "Alex, what did I say about walking straight into our house?" "To not do it." "Then why do it?" "My best friend got into a wreck; I'm excited to see her." Alex walked towards the couch and literally pulled Evan's ear till he got off the couch, then she sat right beside me.

"Hi, I'm Alex, short for Alexandra. I heard you can't remember anything, which is a shame because it's important for you to remember who you are." "Alex." "Whatever. Anyway, to make this short, I am your best friend." "Are you always straight-forward?" "99 percent of times." "You seem like a great friend." "I am." "Stella, tomorrow you will be going to school." Carson stated. "She's going to school? She literally just got in a wreck." "It's fine; I'm ready." "That's good. You will also be going to a new school." "Why a new one?" I asked. "The last school caused this family a lot of problems." "Oh." "One more thing. Your phone got destroyed during the wreck, so I got you a new one." Victoria stated. "Thanks."