chapter 1

YOU WERE SITTING IN A PEACEFUL place surrounded by cherry blossom trees, making the ambiance romantic and dreamy. In front of you was Mitsuri, who was eating her sakura mochi. You two were eating together, enjoying having a break from the constant and exhausting missions. As she ate her food, she told you everything about her life and she talked a lot about the Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai.

You smiled softly at Mitsuri, and listened to her rambling. You really liked her, she was like a sibling to you and you really liked spending time in her company. Maybe it was because you saw Miyuki and Chikao in her. You knew a lot about Mitsuri. Her past, her aspirations, how she wants her future to be, and vice-versa, she knew all of that about you.

"Oh... You aren't talking at all y/n! Do you have any news on Tomioka or Tanjiro?! You guys are so cute!!" Mitsuri said while giggling as she took another bite of her mochi.

You chuckled at her excitement. "I tried multiple times to talk to Tomioka, but he didn't talk much. As for Tanjiro, we saw each other earlier in Shinobu's mansion and we talked a bit."

You had told Mitsuri that you found Tomioka really cool, as you met him a few times. You also told her that you quickly became friends with Tanjiro after the final selection. Both of you clicked pretty quickly, but you never saw him again until today, when you were searching for Kanao in Shinobu's mansion.

As Mitsuri was about to say something, your Kasugai crow suddenly came flying and posed itself on your shoulder. "Y/n l/n, you have a new mission! Please head towards it immediately!! There has been a faint detection of a demon." The crow said and then told you where your next mission was.

You sighed as you thought you finally got a break and got up. "Guess I gotta go." You chuckled and smiled at Mitsuri. "Aww, what a shame! I was really happy to eat with you, y/n!!"

She got up, hugged you tightly, and pulled back. "Before you head to your mission, I have a gift for you." She proceeded to take out what seemed like a white haori from her basket and handed it to you with a shy look. "I made it for you..."

You looked at it for a second before a big smile appeared on your face and you took it. "Thank you so much Mitsuri!! I'll be careful with it!"

You noticed it wasn't a haori like you thought, but white clothing that matched your uniform shape.

(your uniform)

You walked away and waved bye to Mitsuri, who was now standing alone at the table. "Please come back alive, y/n!" You smiled at her and turned around, jogging to your next mission.

-

-

On the way, you saw Tanjiro with two other guys. Inosuke was the shirtless one with a weird creepy boar mask while the other one, Zenitsu, had a yellow haori and seemed pretty anxious.

"TANJIRO! INOSUKE! ZENITSU!" You yelled, waving at them from a distance. Zenitsu had already turned around to look at you before you even yelled their name and Tanjiro walked your way, the other two following him.

"Y/n! Glad to see you!" As he approached you, he held his hand out to shake it, but you scoffed and quickly hugged him.

You already knew his two friends. When you smiled at Zenitsu, his cheeks got red and he hid behind Tanjiro. As for Inosuke, he insisted on fighting you, again.

You quickly refused and told them you had a mission to attend. The three of them gave their goodbyes to you and you parted ways.

To be continued...

—————————Please vote

—————————
Please vote

DEMON SLAYER FUN FACT: The demon slayer mark appears on Demon Slayers while experiencing life-threatening conditions. They can increase speed, strength, and agility to help them in battle. Those marks also come with a price; it is most likely possible that slayers with the mark will die by the age of 25.

⚔️