chapter 9

THE DAY PASSED SLOWLY, TOO slowly for you. The sun ended up disappearing, leaving the moon to take over the sky as stars began to fill it up.

Walking beside Douma who was keeping a close eye on you, you took deep breaths of the fresh air. Even though it has only been two days, you feel that a week has gone by already since you last went outside.

Douma's black cape was wrapped around you. It was him that wanted your demon slayer outfit to be hidden, in case you would encounter another of them. Before going out, you had thrown a tantrum against wearing a piece of his clothing. Trying to rip it off, threatening to cut his hair off with a scissor, and trying to fight him once again is what you did. Unfortunately, Douma ended up having his way and forced you to wear it.

Speaking of Douma, he was holding your hand, walking a little bit in front of you as he was searching for women's clothing stores. You, on the other hand, had a grumpy face and scanned the area with your eyes to search for any demon slayers. You needed to be rescued.

He had dragged you all the way to the Entertainment district, insisting on buying you pretty and high-quality clothes. Spotting a women's kimono shop, Douma and you entered the shop. You looked around to see if there was anything you liked, but it seemed that Douma had other plans in mind.

"Now, now. What should I make my pretty little doll wear?" He mumbled to himself, advancing towards a specific section. You wouldn't be choosing what to wear, he would.

After going around the store, he picked out a few kimonos and made his way toward the cabin section. "Try these out for me, dear. I want to see every single piece of clothing on you, understood?" He said as he gently pushed you into a changing room with the clothes.

You sighed as you closed the door and reluctantly began to change into a dark red and black kimono. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you mentally gagged at your own sigh. It looked like Douma chose this one specifically so you could match with him.

Contemplating the door for a while, you finally decided to open it and show Douma how you looked into the kimono. Eyeing you up and down, he seemed unsatisfied. "This won't do. Try the other ones."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes when you turned around, entering the cabin once again. Changing yourself into a new navy blue and white kimono, you aggressively opened the door. "Ahh, this much better y/n." He clapped his hands as if he was watching a show. "I want to see how you look in bright colors too. Go change." Douma ordered.

After trying all the kimonos, he seemed satisfied with your little fashion show and chose the dresses he liked the most. He bought them without asking if you approved of them and dragged you out of the store with a bag in his hand.

To be continued...

———————————Please vote?

———————————
Please vote?

DEMON SLAYER FUN FACT: Tomioka Giyuu's favorite food is simmered salmon with daikon.

🛌