chapiter 5

YOUR EYES OPENED, AND IT TOOK a while for you to adjust to the brightness surrounding you. Once you fully opened your eyeballs, you noticed you were in what seemed like a bedchamber. You sat up on the bed you were on and looked around. The chamber was lavishly decorated, adorned with luxurious furnishings and intricate designs.

Where were you?

You slowly got off the mattress and heard a small noise coming from the door. You looked over at it and saw the handle was moving. The doorway opened to reveal someone you didn't recognize.

"Miss y/n?" The woman asked and when she saw you were awake, her face lit up. You looked at her with a confused expression.

"Where am I?" You ran her way and held her hand gently. "Do you know where I am?" You asked her with hope. Fortunately or unfortunately for you, she nodded. "This is the Eternal Paradise Cult."

That rang a bell into your head. You heard that cult name before, but you don't remember when or where. The woman then spoke again. "Please follow me, The Lord Founder requested to see you as soon as you woke up."

"The Lord Founder..?" What was she talking about? You thought you woke up in one of the demon slayer's buildings, somewhere you never went to.

The woman led you through some hallways and while following her, you took mental notes of where some vents were placed and you only saw one small window that was covered. Finally, she arrived in front of a door and opened it slightly, pecking her head in the space.

She nodded at you and fully opened the door. "You may go in, have a great morning dear." You politely smiled at her as you stepped into the room and the door was closed behind you.

Morning, it was the morning. That means you slept the whole night in that cult without even realizing it.

You looked around the dark room and saw Douma sitting on a bean bag in the middle with what seemed like a crown on his head. "Y/n! You finally woke up!"

You stood at the same spot and watched him with disbelief. You didn't even bother to answer as you turned around, opened the door, and ran out of the room at full speed.

"Ahh.. and to say I thought we could have done that peacefully." You heard Douma say with a sad voice as he got up from his seat.

You didn't care though. Your only objective at the moment was to get out of his cult. You didn't know the way out, but you would break down doors or even windows if that's what it takes.

Running through the doors, slamming on the walls, you tried your best to find your way out of that place with your senses. Unfortunately for you, Douma followed you effortlessly, his supernatural speed allowing him to catch up to you within moments. He appeared in front of you, blocking your way.

"Why are you running away from me?" He says as he pouts. You were planning to run the other way but before you even realized it, Douma was holding you on his shoulder, walking back to the room.

"Uh...? Hey! Put me down!" You punched one of his arms that was holding you with force, hearing the sound of his bone breaking. Despite your effort, he only chuckled, seemingly unfazed by your struggles. He tightened his grip around your waist, his strength overpowering your resistance and held your two wrists.

"Now, now, y/n," Douma cooed, his voice sounding playful. "Behave yourself. You wouldn't want your escape attempt to lead to any consequences, would you?"

His steps were steady and confident as he carried you back to the bedchamber you woke up in, despite your attempts to break free from him. He entered the room and gently placed you down on the mattress.

"Welcome to my cult," Douma said while giving you one of his charming smiles. "I hope you'll find it to your liking."

To be continued...

—-————————vote 🥋🥋

—-————————
vote 🥋🥋

DEMON SLAYER FUN FACT: Tanjiro's Hanafuda earrings are more than just fashionable accessories. They serve as a symbol of his family's heritage and play an important role in the plot, linking him to the well-known Sun Breather, Yoriichi Tsugikuni.

😢