chapter 8

FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, HE luckily never came back to see you. Douma made sure you got sent meals by some of his followers throughout the day, but you barely touched your supper and didn't eat anything else.

The next morning, your beauty sleep got interrupted when you felt something in your hair. Slowly regaining your senses, you felt a hand caressing your head. The first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was Douma sitting on the ground, right beside your bed. He was the one stroking you.

Once he noticed you had finally woken up, he smiled at you. "Looks like the doll finally got out of her slumber."

Feeling immediately annoyed by his presence, you groaned and turned around in the bed, your back now facing him. "Still mad at me? That's okay, you'll grow out of it."

You felt arms picking you up and you ended up being held in a bridal style by Douma. "My followers told me you didn't eat any of the meals that were given to you yesterday." You struggled in his hold, upset he was carrying you. "So what?"

"So I'll make sure you eat your breakfast. I want my doll to be healthy after all." He put you down and held your wrist tightly, making sure you wouldn't run away.

You mentally scoffed and Douma dragged you all the way to a kitchen. At a table was served lots of plates with different food in it. It was like a small buffet. "I don't know what you like to eat, so I got different meals prepared for you."

You were hungry, really hungry. You haven't eaten since yesterday and your stomach was literally growling, but you didn't want to ingest any food that came from him.

"Not gonna eat?" He sighed in disappointment before calling someone. Quickly after, a person bowed at Douma and you before walking into the room. "That's... Fujioka Haruhi." Douma introduced you to the unknown person. You could tell he forgot his follower's name for an instant and that he couldn't care less.

"See Haruhi, y/n here is on that time of the month and I do not want to anger her in any way. What do women usually crave on their period?" You looked at Douma with a scowl. He came up with a lie way too quickly.

"I see. I am very pleased to be of use to you, Lord Founder and y/n. I would recommend comforting and tasty food such as crepes, fruits, and waffles." She then bowed again before walking out of the kitchen.

"You'll go with a waffle." Douma decided for you before making you sit on a chair. "Stay here my doll, I'll be right back." He said before leaving the kitchen

Trying to escape his cult was simply impossible since Upper Moon 2 would keep an eye on you all the time, one way or another. Instead, you had decided to lay low and try to gain his trust. Then, maybe he'll give you more freedom and you'll be able to escape him.

As he said, Douma quickly came back and looked delighted to see that you did not move. He sat in front of you and looked at you without saying anything, his chin resting on his hand. You felt uncomfortable and avoided his intense glare.

You got saved by another person walking in with your plate of waffles and putting it in front of you. "Enjoy your breakfast." They bowed at Douma before walking off, leaving you alone with the demon again. You were so hungry that you just gave up your motive to not eat and began cutting a waffle to taste it.

Douma stopped you as you were about to stuff your breakfast in your mouth. "I want to feed you!" He exclaimed, sounding like a little child. He took your fork and put it in front of your mouth. "Say ahhh."

You kept your mouth shut and took the fork back, nourishing yourself. Douma puffed and just watched you eat silently.

When you finished, he finally spoke. "You smell, y/n. You should go take a shower." Your eyes twitched, trying to not let his words crush your ego. "And we're going shopping for clothes once the sun comes down. You need something different than that vulgar outfit that they gave you." You absently nodded, not even hearing what he just said.

You were back in your room and went into the bathroom. Before you closed the door, Douma spoke up. "Can I join?" He smiled innocently. You didn't answer and slammed the door in his face, locking it. You waited a bit to make sure Douma left and you finally undressed yourself, hoping into the hot shower.

To be continued...

————————vo0oO0ote

————————
vo0oO0ote

DEMON SLAYER FUN FACT: Kagaya is the 97th leader of the Demon Slayer Corps. He was only four years old when he became their leader

👘