11

11PRESENT DAY SEOUL

11
PRESENT DAY
SEOUL

          Moving was always a good distraction for Jungkook.

He did it when he left home.

He did it when he moved to Jeju.

He did it when he left Jeju.

He did it when he moved to Seoul and now again as he leaves Jiyoung's place into his own. It's not like he's getting a fresh start from something like every single other time but it's a good distraction. It makes him feel like he's starting new even if he isn't. Not everyone feels that way and he knows that. Some people like to stay in one place and make themselves comfortable there and right now for Jimin that's the back of the rental truck Jungkook had for his boxes of things.

"Come on man, I'm tired," Jimin huffed out of breath and sweating. It's literally only been two hours and he's already complaining. When he called Jungkook telling him he'll come down for the weekend to help with the move, Jungkook expected actual help. Not Jimin taking a break every five minutes.

"I said I'll buy you food but can we at least get all of this shit inside?" Jungkook asked as he tried to find a way to hold onto his mattress and get it inside. Jimin released an obnoxious groan, jumping off the trunk and coming over to help him. He fixed his hold on it and Jungkook released a content sigh, "Alright, don't go too fas—Ow?"

"Hurry up," Jimin smirked and the two were moving trying to navigate this big mattress up the narrow flight of stairs to Jungkook's new apartment.

Bam jumped happily when the two entered the apartment again and Jungkook had to kinda ask him to move back before he dropped the heavy mattress on him. When they got to Jungkook's new bedroom they pushed it up against the wall to wait for him to get his bed frame in too. Jimin nearly collapsed to the floor and looked back at Jungkook with puppy dog eyes.

With a roll of his eyes, Jungkook sighed, "Fine, let's go eat."

"Oh thank God," Jimin nearly squealed as he stood up perfectly fine and practically ran out the bedroom and out the door. Jungkook just smacked his lips in annoyance as he looked around for Bam's leash and his new set of house keys. Not long after he was following Jimin down the street to a nearby restaurant.

"It's a nice neighborhood," Jimin said as the two familiarized themselves with the area. Even Bam seemed to be trying to sniff the place out as he walked just a little ahead of them on a leash. Jungkook looked around curiously, "Yeah and it's closer to the studio."

"Was Jiyoung sad for you to move out?" Jimin asked, "She seems like she would have preferred it if you stayed."

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders, "It would be too soon for that anyway. We've only been dating for a few months and I've only stayed with her for two weeks because of my apartment. I can't just... live with her so soon. She was just doing me a favor."