meeting

"I am really impressed Mr. Jeon. your presentation has definitely covered all my concerns and resolved them", Mr. Jung said with a satisfied face.

The three men, Jung Hoseok, owner of Sunshine Hotels and Catering chain, Jungkook and Jimin sat in one of the lavish conference halls of Sunshine Hotels and Restaurants, Amsterdam.

"I am happy Mr. Jung. Mr. Park please send their team a copy of our presentation and the soft copy of our proposal as well", Jungkook smiled.

"Sure Mr. Jeon, doing that right away", Jimin replied and started sorting the documents on his laptop.

"So Mr. Jung, any other requirements that you would like us to work upon?", Jungkook asked politely.

"For now, I think we're fine but if anything comes up after I have my discussion with my team, I'll let you know about that"

The younger nodded in response.

"I know it was a short notice Mr. Jeon but how professionally you handled the meeting is really commendable. I usually don't trust recommendations but this time I am more than impressed"

At that the younger, furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and asked, "recommended? May I know who?"

The elder was about to reply when, "hi jungkookie",

"Oh there she is, Jung Hania, she is the one who recommended me FlyHigh Tourisms", the elder stood up with a fond smile to welcome the woman that had just walked in.

The name rang like a siren in Jungkook's brain. Hesitantly he turned around and what he dreaded was right in front of him.

A woman wearing a mauve shade burlap sack dress, 4 inch beige pencil heel, an Armani women's watch on her left wrist and hair tied in a messy bun. She went straight to Jungkook who was now standing with Hoseok and Jimin, terrified. "Hi kook, it's been so long since we last met", saying that with the fakest smile she leaned and pressed a kiss on the ravenette's cheek.

Jimin raised an eye brow at the scene unfolding. Confused af.

Jungkook stiffened as soon as her lips touched his skin. Jimin did notice that. What is she doing here? Jungkook wanted to yell in frustration at his destiny.

Hoseok cleared his throat and smirked knowingly at the woman's actions. That made the woman lean back. Fuck finally! Jungkook took a sigh of relief.

"That tells, you two already know each other", Mr. Jung commented.

The woman winked at Jungkook and nodded at Hoseok. "We dated for a while", she said with a smirk.

Jungkook couldn't understand how, just how the most professional meeting turned into 'how I ran into my ex' meeting. It was pathetic. Hoseok noticed Jungkook's bewildered face and said, "hania is my cousin Mr. Jeon. She is the one who recommended me, your company and I must say hania they're so good. Thank you"

And she's Mr. Jung's cousin? What the hell!!

The two cousins hugged. And Jimin and Jungkook stood there as if they were some extra characters in the scene. The four took their seats and chatted for a while. Occasionally jungkook would indulge in the conversation. He just replied if any question was directed at him, which were mostly asked by Hania.

"So kook, where are you guys staying?", Hania asked.

"We've booked our rooms at Au Boeuf Hotel", Jimin replied to that. The woman raised an eye brow and now turned to her cousin.

"Hobi, you own a hotel chain and you let them stay at some random French hotel. I can't believe this", she pretended to be disappointed.

It was all a plot and Jungkook could tell. He was aware of the woman's tactics. Nobody could escape her drama.