Remember this f-ed up thing?

Melania left from the dining area to her son's room. She did not regret putting her husband to sleep. Did he have to hold hundreds of thousands of eels at a time in his stomach? I don’t think so.

She put the surfboard door to the side to the sight of her sons. They were both on Jade's seaweed bed, looking at the same photo album that she saw earlier.

“You look terrible in this picture”. Floyd pointed to the corner of the photo album. Probably pointing out a picture where Jade was caught off guard.

She turned her head upside down while residing on Floyds seaweed bed. The twins noticed her then.

“Why are you upside down ma?”. Floyd tried to turn her head right side up, but she was as stubborn as a clam.

“Why do you guys like that boy so much? I knew his mother and she almost ruined this family. You guys might not be alive because of what she did”. She took the photo album, which she kept right side up.

“What do you mean mom?”. Jade turned his head to the side in curiosity.

“In high school, I was best friends with his mom. Cece was her name”. She flipped through the pages. “We were like a clam and its pearls. A starfish and its rock. A whale and its barnacles”.

Floyd cringed as his mother listed progressively worse pairs.

“So you two were close, get on with it!”. Floyd all but shouted.

“One day in our second year, I was paired up with this eel mer you call dad. I welcomed him into our group and we had a fun time…until our last two months in a senior year”. She lowered the book.

“Is this the story of how you met our father?”. Jade asked.

“No, I met him in gym class, very boring. I'm telling the story of why I stayed with him”. She continued to flip the pages.

“Why did you stay with him?”. Floyd leaned in.

“Hold on, I'm getting there”. She threw the photo album to the side. “One day, he told us that he was part of the mafia, this family. Leech crime family”.

****************

“Hey, babes! I got something to tell you!”. Sullivan swam to Cece and Melania.

Cece seemed to be working on a seashell necklace. Melania was telling her what seashells to use while throwing them at her.

He swam around them until they noticed the change in water.

“Hey Sull’s, want a seashell necklace next? C’s making one for me”. Melania got a handful of seashells to show him.

“No, it's about something else. Something we need to discuss in private”. Sullivan mentioned for them to follow him.