Slides in "You like Blackjack?" Smirks

He was going to kill them after he saved them. You know that thing people say, “If you die, I’ll kill you”, It’s like that. Those bastards somehow got in the deepest waters and expected him to solve their problem.

It would take him a damn week to get there. There would be no reason for him to go anyway with that time. At least the Magic Mirror would teleport him back when break ends…wait.

The Magic Mirror would teleport him back anyway! He didn’t need to do this, he would just be wasting. He should just clam them and tell them to wait. They could die by then, oh well, they knew what they were getting into. Actually he didn’t want Kai to die, eh, he’s a fighter, he can care for himself.

The octopus turned around and went back home. He would explain it to his mom and Grandmimi, they would get it. Right?

******************

“Floyd, stop humming or when Melania kills me, I’m taking you down with me!”. Jamil was tired. Floyds humming had gotten to an annoying point. Astel left so the only faces he had to see were the ones he knew for years. Excluding Kai, but Jamil didn’t like him that much.

Floyd hums louder just to annoy Jamil.

“What are you humming to anyway?”. Ruggie asked.

“Kiss The Girl”, Jade replied.

“Is it about Azul?”, Kalim asked like a sad 5 year old.

“Yeah he’s humming about the boy he can’t kiss. Humming about kissing the boy that he can’t kiss, lonely, single, eel”. Ruggie teased.

“Watch your mouth”, Floyd threatened.

“Watch what you hum”, Ruggie replied.

They had a stare off for a minute.

Everyone else watched to see if anything would happen.

Jamil gave Ruggie a look saying “If he opens the door, we swim”.

“Let’s play a game”. Damn it Jade! “Familiar with Blackjack?”.

“Oh course”, Jamil and Ruggie said in unison.

"Then we'll play a couple games with everyone here. If anyone on your side wins, you guys can ask something of me and Floyd. If me or Floyd win, we can ask something of you all."

Ruggie looked skeptical at Jade. He must be experienced to do 4 against 2, or 5 against 2.

Ruggie calls Riddle from the Mirror Pendant.

"Yes?," Riddle asks.

"Want to play Blackjack? We can find a way for you to play." Ruggie says.