9. Intrusive Thoughts

You just slept throughout the class and you were surprised that you didn't get in trouble. Billy just sat there as he stared at you the whole time and intrusive thoughts kicked in his head.

Billy's Mind

He slammed Casey's head on the cement as you stood there and died of laughter and clapped your hands as you chanted his name making him slam her head even faster and blood poured out and you gasped and started laughing. He had blood all over his body and he got up and wrapped his arms all around you making the blood get all over you and he started kissing you aggressively making you moan and your body slammed against the wall as he pushed himself against you and you bit your lip as his made their way to your neck and he startled you once he bit your good spot and he started sucking it.

His bloody hands roamed your torso and he tilted his head back with a slight groan when you rubbed his bulge making him kiss you even harder and him sucking on your neck turned into blood being dripped down your neck.

Back To Reality

He took a deep breath as that intrusive thought went away but then another one slipped in.

Back To Billy's Mind

Billy held your hand in the air with the knife in your grip as Sidney was screaming through the tape for you not to do it but Billy forcefully made you stab her. Your eyes widened but Billy didn't care, he made you keep going. He was making your arm swing and dash into her stomach and chest. Once she was fully dead, you just stared at her dead body and the bloody knife. You then looked at Billy who was already looking at you and you pointed the knife at him making him smirk. You kept it pointed at him and then you put it down and he raised the gun and pointed it at you making you also smirk.

He put the gun down and you both stared into eachothers eyes before he pulled you close and tore off your shirt leaving you in your bra and pants. You also tore off his shirt and you pushed him on the couch and hovered over him and he grabbed you making you sit on his lap and he sat up and kissed you as you started riding him a little. You moaned when he started kissing your breast and he looked at you as you both had blood all over your faces.

Back To Reality

He shook his head to himself. Why the fuck am I thinking about that bullshit..?! I don't want her. He looked at you again but the bell rang and he got up and stormed out the classroom as those intrusive thoughts were continuously spinning throughout his head.