29. Fucked To The Pain (FINAL)

(SMUT)

...

You woke up to whispering and it sounded almost as if it was a conversation that was being made to fuck up a new crisis. Your eyes flickered open and your eyes shifted around and that's when you realized that you were in a place that looked like a little cabin and your eyes shifted towards the window. You were in the middle or nowhere. Why weren't you surprised? Why weren't you rushing up off the couch and trying to escape? Why weren't you screaming? It was like...you were numb. Billy was sitting next to you and Stu was sitting on the ground after Billy kicked him off the couch.

Stu saw you wake up making Billy turn his head towards you and he instead turned his whole body towards you. "You're awake" he said. You looked at him before shifting your eyes towards Stu who looked a bit scared. Billy then grabbed your hand and sat you up. You were looking down as you zoned out and Billy scooched closer to you and he tucked your hair behind your ear (ignore if bald). You didn't look at him since you were exhausted and didn't know what else to do. He lifted your chin up to look at him. Your head was up but your eyes were still down. He then leaned in and he kissed you but you still showed no reaction.

He began kissing your jaw and he began to get annoyed that you had no reaction. He stopped kissing you and looked at you. "What did you do to her, man?" Stu was scared. "I told you, I didn't do anything. She's the one who came here and decided that it'd be a good idea to make me want her this bad" Billy replied as he lingered his finger along your breast. "How was she suppose to know?" Stu furrowed his eyebrows. Billy shrugged, "who knows" he replied with an asshole smirk before kissing you again. You then turned your head away and you got up off the couch and Billy looked at Stu with a know-it all look before he also got up and went over to you.

Stu got up off the ground and he went somewhere else as his nerve system was getting the best of him. You just stood at the counter with your arms crossed as you looked down and Billy came up behind you and he wrapped his arms around your body and began sucking on your neck. He heard you sigh and that make him suck on your neck harder. His hand was placed on your hip and he felt it get tensed making him rub his bulge against your ass. "Do I have your permission?" He whispered in your ear. It went quiet and he layed his head on your shoulder as his arms were still wrapped around your body. "Yes" you whispered back.

He then turned you around. You were still looking down and he grabbed your hand and walked you both to the room. He closed the door and he sat on the bed. You already knew what to do, you sat on his lap with your legs wrapped around his torso. He looked at you and observed your face. "I want you to talk to me, baby" he whispered. You didn't reply, you just shook your head. He took a deep breath, "I did all of this for us and I want you to appreciate me for it" he whispered. It went quiet again, "I am" you whispered back. He raised his eyebrows and kissed you again. "You want me to say sorry so bad. But you still haven't done your part" he said to you

It went quiet once again and then he watched you take off your shirt and you finally looked at him. He gave you a little smile and he layed you down on the bed and began taking off your pants and he took off his clothes. He then took a condom out from the drawer and unwrapped it and slipped it onto himself. He hovered over you and pushed himself inside of you making you let out a moan and he held onto your hands as they were being held up. He listened to you moan in his ear and he went faster and harder each second.
"My God, Y/n~" he whispered.

It took you guys a whole hour to finish. He stopped fucking you and he looked at you. You were laying there with your eyes closed as you both were sweaty. "Do you love me now?" He whispered. It went quiet, "yes" you whispered back. He leaned into your ear, "say it for me" it went quiet again. "I love you" you whispered back. He smirked evily and he kissed you all around.