22. He Got Me

At Home, 10 Minutes Before The Party

You were sitting on your bed and you lifted up your shirt a little to look at the stab wound that was given to you nights ago. The flashbacks kicked in making you shut your eyes and lay on your bed. The telephone then rang startling you and you stared at it. Don't answer it. Go answer it. You got up and picked it up. "Hello?" "Hello, Y/n" you shut your eyes again and took a few deep breaths. Don't get scared now. "You again" looked out the window and then made sure it was locked and closed the blinds.

"Aw, is my company a little too overwhelming?~" "very" you replied. He chuckled and sighed, "don't worry, baby, there's no need to be scared, I got you" you furrowed your eyebrows looked down. "Everybody will be dead by tonight and you'll be mine, tonight is your night, our night" "leave me alone before I call the police..." you pleaded. "Call them, that won't do anything, I just wanted to let you know that whatever happens tonight, I got you"

"You got me...?" You had no idea if he meant that in a "I'm gonna kill you" way or "I got your back" way, it just made you more scared now. "That's right, baby, I got you, I got you forever~" they said before hanging up. You stared at the phone before putting it back down. What the fuck...?!

You then heard a car honk outside which you were assuming was Dewey. You slipped on your shoes and ran out your room, down the stairs, out the house, and into the car.