28. How To Numb A Person

"Why are you doing this?!" Sid yelled. "It's all part of a game, Sidney!" "It's called GUESS HOW I'M GONNA DIE!" "FUCK YOU!" You stood there scaredly and Sidney was backing up a whole ton and she stood in front of you to block you from Billy and Stu. "No, no, no, no...we already played that game, remember? You lost...!" Billy said back as he pointed the knife at her. He then noticed her blocking you and he squinted his eyes and began nibbling on the knife. "You know, hiding isn't always the best choice, Y/n" he said with an asshole smirk. Your eyes widened more when he pushed aggressively pushed Sidney out the way making her hip slam against the counter.

You tried going around him but he grabbed your arm. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" "SHUT UP!" He yelled immediately making you go quiet. Stu's eyes widened at his tone and he gave you sorry eyes. Sidney was shaking and she watched as Billy wrapped his arms around your body and he looked at you with cold and angry eyes but they still had a whole ton lust in them. "Look what you did" he said to you. You were confused and scared, "I SAID, LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!" He yelled as he pointed the knife at your neck making you startle and you gasped as you stared into his eyes. "Billy, what are you doing man?!-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled at Stu.

He then looked at you, "I didn't ask for you- I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU!" He yelled in anger as he grabbed a vase off the counter and threw it on the ground startling you again. "SHE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!" Stu yelled in confusion and concern. Billy then snatched the gun out of Stu's hand and threw the knife at him nearly cutting him. He then pointed the gun at you making your eyes widen more and you began crying. "NO, PLEASE, WHAT DID I DO?!" You cried as you backed up more against the counter. "YOU-...YOU JUST CAME HERE AND YOU'VE BEEN AROUND SO MUCH THAT I ENDED UP WANTING TO HAVE YOU SO FUCKING BAD!" He yelled.

Yours, Sidney's, and Stu's eyes widened at Billy's words. You were scared and shocked but also confused. "AND I SWORE TO FUCKING GOD THAT I WOULD NEVER FALL FOR ANYONE!" "IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL TO LIKE SOMEONE!" You yelled back. He just raised his eyebrows before pulling the lever on the gun making your eyes widened more and you looked at Sidney Stu scaredly. "Like?" He then aimed the gun next to you and pulled the trigger making it shoot the drawers and you jumped and covered your eyes in horror. He shook his head as he continued holding the gun, "I fucking love you, Y/n...!" He said making you uncover your eyes and look at him. Sidney stood there in utter shock and Stu's jaw dropped.

Billy then walked up to you and you were frozen as he placed his hands on your waist and leaned his forehead against yours. "Would you maybe consider that or cut it just like your mother?" He asked you. You furrowed your eyebrows and pulled him away. "What...?" "I mean, suffocation was about to be a thing but I guess that cutting and burning did the job" he replied. You just stared at him confused before you felt your heart drop and your eyes widened big time. He stabbed your mother to death and burned her body...

You then started screaming and crying and Sidney covered her mouth in sorrow and horror and Stu's eyes also widened. "Billy...you didn't do suffocation...?!" Billy shook his head as he smirked at the sight of you falling to the ground as you screamed and cried. Stu stared at him in horror and his eyes were shifted to him, to you, then Sidney. "WHY?!" You cried. Billy then kneeled down and he lifted up your chin with his thumb. "It's just the perks of never obeying certain rules, baby. It really is" he said. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU SICK FUCK?!" Sidney screamed at him. "Get pops" Billy said to Stu. Stu took one more look at you before going inside the closet to get Sidney's dad and he came out and threw him on the ground as he screamed through the tape.

Billy was observing your face as he watched you scream and cry in pain and sadness. "You're so beautiful, Y/n" he said with an evil smirk. "YOU'RE SO FUCKING HEARTLESS!" You yelled at him. "Hm. That's just me, but you know you love it" he bit his lip as he rubbed your thigh. "GO TO HELL AND FUCKING BURN, I HATE YOU!!" You screamed. He chuckled as he held your arms down to kiss and suck on your neck. "I love you, baby" he whispered in your ear as he made hickeys on your neck. He listened to you cry and he could hear you lack your breathing, so he pulled you in for a passionate but sexual kiss. You didn't kiss back and you just sat there with your head laying against the drawer.

He could hear you still crying but your breathing was just fine again and Sidney looked at Stu who was taunting her dad and and she ran over to Billy and tried pulling him off of you but he turned around and shot her in the head making you jump and you started screaming but Billy covered your mouth and you tried fighting him and he threw the gun to Stu and he shot Sidney's dad in the head. You screamed and cried so much that you felt yourself get exhausted and drowsy and it made you pass out.