Congrats, My Love (San)

(Non Idol Au, gender neutral reader)

(Anon Request)

(Hellooo, hope you are doing well!I was wondering if you could make something with san (or seonghwa) where you're sitting and waiting for your final exam results together and seeing that you passed 3rd year of medicine. With a gender neutral reader if you're comfortable with that :)Just some fluff, receiving good news and having someone to share it with <3(So sorry this got a little long)Take care!!- S)

(Here we go, I hope this doesn't sound weird, as I know nothing of medicine or anything of the sort, also choosing seonghwa or san, that was hard. I also wrote this while sick and having a migraine so it's pretty off and less descriptive or whatever. I had a very hard time writing this one for some reason.)

____

Boring a stare into the clock across the room as if burning a glare would make time go faster, the results to come faster.

A simple squeeze of the hand from their partner shook them from their stare, "San?"

"Hey, Love, are you alright?" He had stared at them lovingly.

They stared at him confused, "Huh? Oh. Yeah, I'm fine, just waiting for the results."

"The email doesn't come for a while, you know that, right? Come on, let's go do something instead of just sitting in front of a tv." San insisted, standing up, still holding his partners hand.

They huffed and shut off the tv, "Fine, what do you suggest we do, Choi San."

San rolled his eyes, "You know I don't like hearing my full name, punk."

"I know."

"Whatever, lets just go."

Grabbing the keys from the counter, the pair headed out the door and into the garage of their compound.

-

San and his lover had met several years ago at a cherry blossom festival festival. (Name) had been stationed to work at a candied strawberry stall with their friend and San just happened to be one of the last customers.

Using his charm, winning them right over.

After several dates and several shared kisses, the two began dating.

-

Nevertheless the two loved each other dearly, they never wanted to be apart.

"Look, (Name), I know you're nervous, that's okay, it is, I know you'll get in, you're amazing at what you do. You're so talented. You will help so many people, I love you." San grabbed their hand and stared into their eyes.

Oh how they loved him. He was so beautiful, he had his flaws, but they didn't matter, he was so loving, and his friends were so nice. He worked as a florist, and had the most beautiful flower shop. He would even gift them the most beautiful flowers everyday.

"Thank you, San, I love you too." They leaned over the console and kissed his cheeked as he drove through the streets of the busy Seoul.

San pulls into a dance studio, "I figured we should visit Yunho, he is free today, and we haven't seen him in a while. I'm sure you want to see him. Also heard Wooyoung is here too."

(Name) smiled, "Really? I did miss them, all nine of should get together again but it is hard since it such a big group."

San stared at her lovingly, he loved when they got excited about his friends, he adored then, and loved that they got along with his friends.

-

Shutting the doors of the Kia Stinger, the couple walked into the small dance studio.

"San! (Name!) Welcome, we missed you!" The energetic Wooyoung barreled towards the two but tackled San to the floor.

(Name) laughed at the two as Yunho approached them.

"Hey (Name), how have you been?" Yunho smiled as he hugged his friend that he hadn't seen in a while.

"I'm alright, thanks, Yun."

San and Wooyoung were play wrestling on the floor, Wooyoung was pinned with his arm in the air and San on his back, saying something into his ear.

(Name) shook their hand, "They're always so rough with each other, I swear."

"Yeah, I know. You should see Mingi and I. It's the same thing."

(Name) had glanced at the watch on their wrist. It's almost time.

San got off of his friend and walked towards his lover and slung an arm around their shoulder, "Everything alright?" he lifted their chin up with his index finger.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting still."

"Well I see its almost time, so lets just do something while we wait."

----

A ding on their phone alerted everyone. They snatched their phone out of their pocket. An email from the Korean School of Medicine.

They about screamed their head of but waited until they had their results.

Clicking the email.

San quickly grabbed his lovers hand and held it for support.

As (Name) read the email, their heart had pounded in anxiety.

In bold letters it had read;

YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.

(Name) yelled in excitement, hugging San and squeezing the life out of him, "I did it, San, I did it!"

San pulled away just before he lost his breath from them, "Yes you did, Congrats, my love. I'm so proud of you."

He will forever be proud of them till the end of time.