Disclaimer!

Hello lovely readers! How are you doing?  The following underneath is the disclaimer!

This was made pre-series, so the characters are more accurate to the depictions on pilot! Yes, HuskerDust or AngelHusk is the canon ship, there is no denying it, but for the sake of this story that ship will not work. This following story delves onto issues of identity, orientation, and coping. Underneath is the list of the content that this fic will contain. This entire idea of a fanfic is my own. If you enjoy a slowburn mystery, action and midly romantic fanfiction, then I say this is the story for you.

CHAPTERS ARE MADE OUT OF PARTS, EX: Shallow Creeks is the chapter name, but it has   1: Shallow Creeks -  Frogs  means part one of shallow creeks!  Why is there a ":" then a random word after? Well, I find it cute.

ON AO3 they are uploaded completely.

Here Is where I upload the trash version, aka the draft, and then update it later. In AO3 I upload the finalized version of the chapter. So, you guys practically get the sneak peek!

Here is what you need to know:

* QPR 

* ANGST & FLUFF

*  This is in the HUMAN REALM during modern times

*  There will be usage of complicated and/or words in different languages. At the end of the chapter there will be definition index to what it means

* There will be different formats 

* Alastor is on the Asexual and Aromantic spectrum. Meaning that this story is not your traditional love story. 

*The main ship is RADIODUST, and the side ship is Stolaz & Blitzo

*This fanfic will mainly revolve around Alastor & Angel, but there will be some Blitzo Investigator moments for plot progression

* ALL REAL-LIFE REFERENCES TO LOCATIONS, ex: New York, Pennsylvania, and so on, is not deeply researched.  THIS FANFICTION is not meant to reflect reality, only use it as a jumping off point to develop this story.

* TRIGGER LIST: GORE, MURDER, DISCUSSIONS OF THE SEX INDUSTRY, ( UNCOMFY SA), RACISM - The EARLIER CHAPTERS WILL NOT HAVE WARNINGS BUT IN THE FUTURE, THEY WILL HAVE TRIGGER WARNINGS