Chapter three

"Why didn't you just start with that! Like when you immediately got here?!"

"Glad we are getting more comfortable with each other."

"Five we need to go tell the others."

"We can tell them in the morning, I'm exhausted."

"Five how long do we have?"

"Eight days."

"And you just want to sleep?"

"Yes, do you want to join me?"

"No Five!"

"I was just asking."

"We need to warn the others."

"They are all sleeping. What are you going to do? Wake them up?"

"I mean I bet they want to know the world is ending IN EIGHT DAYS!"

"You are being so dramatic."

"Oh pardon me sorry for wanting to keep my life."

"We will warn them first thing in the morning just try to get some sleep. You sure you don't want to join me?" Five says getting into bed.

You roll your eyes and cuddle in the bed next to him. "I hate you five."

"I hate you too." He says holding you gently.

*In the morning*

"Glad to see you awake." Diego says as you open your eyes.

You jump a little and ask in a sleepy voice, "Diego what are you doing in here?"

"Well I got put on kid duty while the rest of the team goes and tries to save the world."

"What do you mean kid duty?"

"Well Five didn't want you here by yourself so he made me stay with you."

"How did he make you stay with me."

"He said if I didn't he would either have Allison rumor me or he would personally torture me."

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm ok by myself."

"I believe you but I don't want to find out."

You chuckle then ask, "So how do you feel about the world ending?"

"Well being as how we could all die before we really made a difference in anything, it's unsettling."

You take in everything he just said and you cautiously ask, "I guess I don't have much time to be mad at Five do I?"

"No and that little guy is real obsessed with you, I'd even go as far as a little crush."

"Why does everyone say that? Five and I don't like each other only as friends."

"If that's what you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Also you legit are in Fives bed, right now, because you guys were cuddling last night."

"Well I mean it's true, and I sleep perfectly fine at night." I sass, disregarding the second comment.

"You didn't the first few months Five was gone."

"Diego how would you know that?"

"We share a wall."

"Oh."

"You'd be up crying till the sun came up."

"I just hoped he would come back every single day."

"But now he's back and your being a jerk."

"Because he left me when he left everyone else too."

"I guess that's a good reason for someone to be mad at another."

"Yeah I guess so."

"I'm really glad we had the little therapy session."

"When are they getting back?"

"Should be back like three minutes."

You smiled and you both sat there until you heard the door open. You heard running up the stairs and then Allison screamed, "Help!" You and Diego both shot up and ran out of your bedroom.

__________________

Word count: 554
(sorry for a short chapter)