Chapter fourteen

"Don't say that, when we have nothing we still can have hope okay." I say quietly.

"No y/n i'm serious. I haven't accomplished anything, the world is going to end and I can't do anything to stop it."

I sigh, knowing that he's right. "Let's just go to sleep, we have both had a long night." He doesn't even bother standing up, he just falls asleep in my arms, on the floor.

*In the morning*

"Hey y/n wake up." Vanya whispers while shaking me.

I slowly wake up and look around. I'm suddenly in my bed. I start to freak out noticing Five isn't here anymore. "Wait Vanya where is Five?"

"Five has been here?" She asks confused.

"Yes, late last night he stumbled into your apartment, he told me that Pogo died, then- then we fell asleep on the floor. Why the hell am I in my bed alone?"

"Wait Pogo is dead?"

"Yes he's dead and everything is going to shit. Five doesn't know how to fix anything the world is going to fucking end and he can't fix it! Vanya I'm so scared."

"Hey come here, we'll figure this out one step at a time. First we are going to find Five."

"Ok, let's go to the academy first please."

"Ok let's go."

*At the academy*

I sprint inside and see Luther. "Where the hell is Five? Is he here right now? Do you know where he is?"

"Ummm I don't know." He stutters obviously lying.

"You're lying Luther please tell me where he is." I practically beg.

"He told me not to tell you y/n, i'm sorry."

"Luther if you don't tell me where he is i'm gonna flip the hell out."

"Y/n he is upstairs in his room."

I quickly run upstairs and open his bedroom door. I see him sitting on his bed with his face in his hands. "Five stop leaving me." I whisper standing in his door frame.

Five stands up and yells, "Fucking Luther!"

"That's all you can say?"

"What else do you want me to say?" He asks raising his voice.

"That your sorry, that you actually love me, or even as little as that you you're sure about me. Anything."

"I can't say any of that, you know me."

"To hell with you Five, I hate you." I whisper with several tears streaming down my face.

"You don't mean that." Five whispers.

"I mean it, so go find a way to save the world, but avoid me at every cost." I state before sprinting away.

*In the car with Vanya*

"Drive home." I whisper sternly.

"What about F-"

"Do not bring him up ever again."

"What happened?"

"Nothing I just hate him Vanya."

"Ok we can talk about it later that's okay."

"No, I don't want to talk about ever."

"Y/n I usually take your side in everything, but the world is ending in a few days and we don't know if Five can save us. I would spend my potential last few days with him if I were you." Vanya states still parked at the academy.

I think about what she said for a few second and then say, "Ok i'll walk home."

"There's no need for that, just think about what I said please." She says finally leaving.

*At Vanya's apartment*

Once we walk inside I immediately disappear to my bedroom. I sit on my bed and I hear something in the corner of my room. I look up and see two masked people. The ones that killed Pogo.

Before I have the chance to say anything the woman whispers, "Say a word and i'll kill you and Vanya. I nod to indicate that I understand. Now you're going to come with us and you're going to tell us everything you know about Five Hargreeves."

_________________
word count: 646
short chapter sorry 🐺