Chapter twelve

*Three hours later*

"Luther we only have an hour left. Then y/n wakes up. What do we do?" Allison asks.

"I guess we need to just barge in."

They break down the door and see Five tied up to a chair. Trying to yell something through the thing in his mouth.

"What? What is it?" Klaus asks removing it.

"Behind you!" He screams.

They get into this big fight and Diego gets stabbed, but he's fine. Allison get a concussion but she'll live. Also they get Five out of there just in time.

*At the house*

"Vanya?" I groan.

"Crap." She whispers.

"What? Where is everyone? Did they find Five?"

"Nothing, I have no idea, and-"

Is all she gets out before Five yells, "Y/n!"

"Five! You're okay! I was so worried." I say running over and pulling him into a hug.

"Five I need to tell you something."

"No let me go first. Y/n i'm sorry for how I acted. I acted like a total jerk and like I hated you, but it's totally the opposite. I love you y/n and i'm not going to hide it anymore."

"Five- I."

"You don't have to say anything back. It's ok if you don't feel the same, I just wanted you to know." He says embarrassed, looking down.

"No, I love you too. I was going to tell you when after I told Luther and Diego about your thought. I just didn't think you were ever going to say anything so I just forced it and I feel bad. Then I kept trying to talk to you and you didn't want to talk. Then you got kidnapped and I was so scared, I thought I had lost you forever."

"You'll never lose me. Ok?"

"Ok." I say smiling while looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Awww!" Klaus sighs sitting on the couch.

"Wait you guys heard all of that?!" Five yells in shock.

"Did you forget we existed orr?" Luther says dramatically.

"That's so embarrassing." I whisper to Five.

"I know." He laughs.

We all walk into the living room and talk for a bit, before Vanya gets up and says, "I'm going to head out guys. Y/n you coming?"

"Would it be ok if I stayed?"

"Yeah, yeah no of course." She says awkwardly.

"I can go home if you want me to."

"No stay. I'll be fine. See you later." She says walking out.

"Speaking of heading out. I'm going upstairs I am exhausted." Allison says standing up.

"'Me too." Diego, Luther, and Klaus say, heading upstairs.

"So guess it's just us." Five laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah." I say with a small smile.

"Y/n? Can I ask you a question?" Five says looking at me seriously.

"Sure."

"Did me leaving really hurt you that much?"

"I don't really want to talk about that."

"Oh yeah, no I totally understand."

I take a deep breath, make sure I really want to talk, and then say, "Five you leaving hurt worse than any physical pain ever. It messed with my head so much, like maybe if I would've held him longer he would've stayed. I knew it wasn't my fault but it just ate away at me. I knew I was madly in love with you then and then you left. I didn't know how to process it, so I resorted to hatred. I slowly led myself to believe I hated you for leaving. I knew it's what you probably needed to do but it hurt me too much."

"I'm so sorry, but I promise you I won't leave you again." He says pulling me into a side hug.

I lay my head on his shoulder and slowly drift off to sleep.

*Fives POV*

I am insanely in love with this girl. How can one person be so perfect. Her sweet and soft eyes. Her perfectly kissable lips. Her silky and soft hair. Her crisp and warm voice. Her smile that lights up any room. I mean I don't know how she loves a guy like me. I'm none of the things she is. I'm just glad she does love me though. I lay my head on top of hers and drift off to sleep as well.

_____________________

Word count: 714