Chapter six

"Yeah it's me." Diego says quiet.

"What do you want?" Five sasses.

"I want you to jump and go get Luther, because I need y/n, Luther, and you."

"Not until you tell me what's going on."

"Five just go get Luther." You butt into the conversation before it turns into an argument.

Five rolls his eyes, says something under his breath, and then jumps out of the vehicle.

"So you really do hold the reins to ol' Five Hargreeves." Diego says a few moments after Five left.

"No Five does his own thing I have no control over him."

"Sure seems like it."

"No I don't, Five is stubborn so therefore he doesn't listen to anyone."

"Well he listens to you, but what do I know."

You just roll your eyes and then Luther, Five, and a mannequin are suddenly in the vehicle.
"What's up with the doll?" Diego asks looking in the back.

"Just keep your eyes on the road."

You stare at five for a few minutes then finally cave and ask, "What gives with the doll? I've been trying not to say anything but I just gotta know."

"Well this is Delores and we have been married for 30 years."

You all start staring at him in a concerned, shocked way and then Luther says, "Hey kid if you wanna date a doll date a doll, it's weird but then again I've lived on the moon."

Five just tsks at him then asks, "Diego where are we going?"

"On a 15 hour road trip."

"To where?"

"Thunder Bay."

"For?"

"Well I just thought since the world is ending, and we don't know how to stop it. I would meet my mother before we all die."

"And we need to come with you why?"

"Because Luther is my favorite brother, y/n is my favorite sister, and Five you have been gone for like 16 years, also you just happened to be with y/n."

"So glad to know I'm loved." Five says raising his eyebrows and rolling his eyes.

"I'm so honored." You and Luther say at the same time.

"Well thanks guys, I'm super excited." Diego says in the happiest voice you've ever heard him speak in.

You smile at the thought of him being happy, then of course five had to ruin the moment and ask very loudly, "Why are you smiling y/n?"

"Five shut up, I'm just glad Diego is happy."

"Oh you are a strange girl." Five says turning his head to look out the window.

"Yeah I'm strange." You shot back at him.

*Four hours later*

"Luther you need to get up front!" Five yells trying to get Luther off of him.

You tap Luther and say, "Luther you need to get off Five and get in the front seat."

He opens his eyes slightly, he nods a little, then Diego pulls over, and Luther gets in the front seat.