Chapter four

"Allison what's going on?" You ask her.

"They kidnapped the rest of them and Ben is, he's, he's dead."

"Who? Who's them?!" Diego yells.

"I don't know they were wearing animal masks and they had guns I was lucky to get out of there."

"Was anyone hurt other than Ben."

"I think Five may have been shot in the arm and Luther he broke his wrist, but that's all, I think I don't know."

"I can't believe it." You say sitting in the ground next to Allison.

"What did they want?" Diego asks yelling.

"I don't know! I think they wanted Five."

"What is people obsession with Five?" Diego says scoffing.

"Maybe the whole thing about him traveling through time and stuff like that." You say in a smart alic voice.

"Yeah maybe, do you know where they took them?" Diego asks Allison sitting next to you.

"I have absolutely no idea, they were there one second and then they weren't the next."

"What has Five been doing the last 16 years?" You ask yourself.

"Maybe there's something in his room." Diego remarks desperately.

"Maybe, we can always check because we have nothing else to do, other than wait." Allison says standing up.

"Yeah help me up." You say taking Diego and Allison's hand to pull yourself up.

"I guess let's get our search on." Allison says walking to Fives room.

Once you were all in Fives room and Allison said, "I'll take the pictures, you guys take whatever you want." You both nod and you and Diego just search the rest of the room.

*45 minutes later*

"We found nothing." Diego states in defeat.

"I didn't find anything either, but I'll tell you one thing he sure has a lot of pictures with you, y/n." Allison says throwing around pictures.

You walk over to the pictures, pick one up and say, "This is when Ben dared Five and I to eat 8 donuts each, gosh I was so full." You say laughing.

"Such a Ben thing to do." Diego says sitting on the bed.

"Most definitely." Allison says sitting a few inches from him.

"I'm gonna miss him like crazy." You say sitting between them. (Wow a whole lot of sitting lol)

After sitting a few moment in silence you hear the front door open. You look at Allison, then at Diego, and you all run downstairs to see Klaus, Luther, Five, and Vanya. "Where the hell have you been?" Diego asks.

"Sorry we just got kidnapped small thing." Five says walking past you.

"Five stop!" You yell.

He stops, faces you, and asks, "What?"

"You were shot, let me help you." You say pointing at his arm.

"I can help myself, thanks."

"Five I wasn't asking."

"I don't need help."

"I don't care, I'm going to help you."

"Fine."

"Let's go."

"Ok." He says walking upstairs with you following him.

*In fives room*

"Five what happened."

"I'm not sure one thing I'm certain about is we got kidnapped and Ben died."

"No I mean why did you leave?"

"Because the world is ending and we need to figure out how to save it."

You take a deep breath and ask, "Why did you have Diego stay with me?"

"Didn't want you here by yourself."

"Why did you not wake me up?"

"Didn't want to disturb you."

"Five I can take care of myself."

"I know but I feel like it's my duty to take care of you, your my best friend."

"Thanks. You say with a small smile then ask, "Did you figure anything out?"

"Absolutely nothing, but I might have a lead but I need you and Klaus."

"Klaus?"

"Yeah he's the cheapest and asks the least amount of questions."

"Ok, makes sense."

"Are you almost done?"

"Yeah I'm done."

"Ok I'm going to go get Klaus, put something nice on please."

You look at your clothes and ask, "What wrong with this."

"Nothing just put nicer clothes on." Your raise your eyebrows and walk to your room.

You put on your umbrella academy suit without the jacket or long socks and run downstairs. "You guys ready?" You ask once you get downstairs.

"Yeah let's go." Five says opening the door.

"Wait where are you going?" Luther asks before we go outside.

"Nowhere that concerns you." Five snaps before we walk outside and get in the van.

__________________

Word count: 733