Go. ...Run away....

**Blue House, Korea**

The room was silent once again, thick with tension and unease. The atmosphere was so strained it seemed to suffocate everyone present. The unspoken question hung in the air: How could this be possible? Why would someone want to harm them?

The Indian National Security Adviser (NSA) spoke up, breaking the silence. "According to our sources, these boys are being targeted by an unknown entity."

The President frowned, the weight of the situation evident in the creases on his face. "Targeted? But why? And how has all this been happening right under our noses without us even realizing it?" His concern deepened, knowing that these boys weren’t just idols—they were Korean diplomats, national treasures that needed to be protected at all costs. If this information leaked, the entire country would be thrown into chaos.

"But how is this connected to your nation?" the President asked, looking at the Indian NSA.

"That's what we’re trying to find out. The man we captured was a former Chinese military officer, a spy. But what puzzles us is why he was living in India and frequently traveling to Korea," the NSA explained.

The President turned to his intelligence team. "What should we do?"

"Sir, for now, we need to increase their security until we uncover the root of these conspiracies," one officer suggested.

"You're right," an Indian official interrupted, "but a sudden increase in their security will raise suspicions. They'll figure out that we’re aware of their plans."
.
.
.
.

**A Few Hours Later**

.
.
.
.
.

Both countries formed an alliance to operate a secret mission. They knew the consequences of failure, so the meeting remained confidential. The President signaled his secretary, who quickly approached him.

"Get the current status and whereabouts of the Bangtan Boys," the President ordered, his expression serious, indicating that delays were unacceptable.

Moments later, the secretary returned and leaned in to deliver the information. "Sir, all the boys are currently in Korea except for one—Mr. Kim Taehyung. He’s abroad, attending an event in Paris."

**Paris,
France**

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the city, the golden glow of street lamps began to illuminate the streets. The day had passed into the realm of dreams.

In a dimly lit room, the notification sound echoed, breaking the silence. A man, who had been frantically searching for something, smiled as he found his phone amid the chaos. He picked it up, and upon seeing the notification on his lock screen, his smile widened. He quickly dialed a number, and after a few rings, someone answered.

"V hyung, when are you coming back?" asked the person on the other end. "We can’t attend the meeting without the great Kim Taehyung, can we?" he added a laugh.

"I’ll be back tomorrow, Kook. Wait, what meeting?" Taehyung asked, confused. As far as he knew, there wasn't any meeting scheduled.

"Oh, hyung, we got a call from the Blue House. I don’t have any more details, though."

"Alright," Taehyung replied. After a few more words, the call ended.

**Meanwhile, Somewhere in Paris – 10:30 PM**

In a dark, decrepit room, a figure hung gasping, clutching at the rope that suspended her in the air. Her legs kicked weakly, exhaustion evident in every movement. A tall man, nearly in his fifties, stood over her, smiling cruelly. "Open your eyes," he commanded as he snapped a picture of the girl's desperate struggle. "Wouldn’t want to miss that look on your face, would we?" he mocked, laughing as he took another photo.

Then, a voice, cold and menacing, cut through the air. "Something amusing?"

The man stiffened. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my least favorite person in the whole wide world. Come to say goodbye?" he sneered, locking eyes with the girl, whose gaze was filled with nothing but the promise of death.

"No," her voice hissed, "I’m here to say hello. Accept the greetings, Victor—the White Devil sent me to say hello."

Victor, the man who once thought of himself as the hunter, now realized he was hunted. He recalled the moment his men had informed him that they had captured the right hand of the White Devil. He had been hiding in one of his safest hideouts in Europe, trying to escape the clutches of the new underworld supreme who was systematically wiping out the European mafias. But now, it was clear—it had all been an act to lure him out of his den.

He signaled his men and said something under his breath. In an instant, the ropes holding the girl dropped, causing her to wince. But instead of fear, a sinister smile spread across her face, a smile that infuriated Victor.

"Why the fuck are you smiling, bitch?" he snarled, bending down to grab a fistful of her hair, yanking her close. Her emotionless eyes met his fiery gaze, her face showing none of the fear or pain he so desperately wanted to see. Instead, she continued to smile, mocking him.

"I came to kill you," he growled.

"Really?" she replied calmly. "Then we have a problem."

"Why?" he demanded.

"Because I didn’t come here to die," she said, her voice suddenly dark and foreboding.

Victor frowned, confusion clouding his expression as she continued. "You have to go. You have to run away."

"Run from who?" he asked, his voice laced with dread.

she whispered, her voice sending chills down his spine.

"From me,".....