1

It was already morning, the princess was still sleeping peacefully until someone disturbed her peace.

Ootani: PRINCESS ANNA, IT'S TIME TO GET UP!

She said happily, while opening the curtains, letting sunlight into the room.

Anna: Five more minutes...

She said it sleepily, but Ootani was not satisfied with it. The maid began pulling the blanket off the sleeping princess. Unfortunately, it didn't help as she wrapped herself in a ball and continued to sleep. Then Ootani had to go to extreme measures, she approached the princess's ear.

Ootani: If you don't get up right now, I'll have to pour cold water on you.

Anna immediately opened her eyes and stood up abruptly.

Anna: I'm not sleeping anymore!

The maid began to laugh, and the princess looked at her with displeasure.

Anna: To punish or execute you for this...
Ootani: You can't do it like I'm not just your personal maid, but also your best friend~
Anna: That's why you're still whole. Okay... Why wake me up so early?

She asked curiously, while getting out of bed and going to the mirror. Ootani approached her, she took a comb and began to comb the princess' hair.

Ootani: It's about your engagement to Duke Katsu. Your father wants to discuss the wedding date.

Anna was unhappy.

Anna: I said I want to get married for love, not for this guy! And I don't need a husband, I can rule the kingdom of the Sun myself! This man only needs power...

She said angrily and displeased.

Ootani: I know... But Anna, you know we're at war with the kingdom of the Moon right now. And considering that the former Emperor of Darkness was turned into his place, a new one ascended... And now we are not in a very favorable position. Duke Katsu, our only hope, we can be said to be dependent on their family...

She said dejectedly.

Anna: Tc... I'd rather be kidnapped than tie my whole life with this person together!
Ootani: Princess! Don't say that... Maybe he's not such a bad person.
Anna: Then marry him yourself.
Ootani: I'd love to, but he's not my type~

She said with a sneer. Anna looked at her reproachfully.

Anna: Come on!? And he means he's my type!?

She said sarcastically. The princess exhaled and began to change clothes. After a while, she finished and left the room where the guards were waiting for her.

Asuto and Hiura: Good morning, Your Majesty!

They said bowing.

Anna: Good morning guys.

She said with a smile on her face. They went to the dining room, where breakfast was waiting. When they arrived, Anna saw the Emperor and the Duke.

Katsu: Good morning, honey.

The princess ignored the guy, she bowed and greeted her father.

Anna: Good morning, Father!
Cho KinyUn: Anna, my precious daughter. I'm glad you came, have a seat.

He said with tenderness. The girl listened to him and sat down at the table. She didn't like sitting opposite the Duke, she hated him more than the people of the Moon Kingdom. They began the meal, and the Emperor decided to start a conversation about the wedding.