7

~A few days later~

It has been five days since the Emperor of Darkness fell into his sleep. Kingdom《Sun》were preparing to attack the kingdom of the《Moon》, fortunately Queen Natsumi and King Bernard arrived in time, but the threat to the Emperor of Darkness has not disappeared yet. While Nosaka is recovering his strength, both rulers are trying to buy him time, but... Besides the kingdom's offensive《Sun》there was another glimpse of the sun and it was the monsters that attacked the kingdom. Many people died and were also injured. As for Princess Anna, her magician and knight finally woke up two days ago. The guys found out the whole situation and were confused. Hiura was thinking about what they should do? Should I try to talk to the Emperor of Darkness and persuade him, or is it really worth listening to the advice? After all, after they woke up, they were attacked by a monster again. Fortunately, they all managed to survive and no one was injured, but the Ichihoshi brothers' house was destroyed... When they were running away and hiding from the monsters, they accidentally stumbled upon Endo. The hero quickly figured out what was going on and helped them get to the castle, where they were met by Natsumi and Yoshiya. The girl ordered to take care of them and after a while everyone was sitting in the dining room. The guys started thanking them.

Hiura: Thank you so much for your help. May I meet with your Emperor? I need to give him important information.
Yoshiya: The Emperor is very busy right now and he asked not to be disturbed. As soon as he is free, I will definitely inform him about it.
Otani: But it's very important! We can't wait...

She sounded sad.

Hikaru: Can I meet with him to pass on information from them?
Natsumi: Alas, even I can't meet him.
Asuto: What do you mean, Queen Natsumi?

He asked uncomprehendingly.

Yoshiya: Madam, are you sure you want to tell them about this?
Natsumi: I think they should know that as his main concubine, I am temporarily replacing him.

She said with an innocent smile.

Everyone: WHAT?!

It surprised everyone.

Hiura: But since the Empress shouldn't do it?!
Natsumi: That's right, but Nosaka doesn't have an Empress. And he's not planning on taking anyone in her place. As for me, I have entered into a marriage alliance with him. I think I should start from the moment it all started.

~Three years ago~

Before becoming a Queen, Natsumi was a Princess《Inazums》. Back then, the kingdom of《Moon》was ruled by the pre-eminent Emperor of darkness, Midwin Munetada. There was a war going on between these kingdoms. Endo Mamoru, being a hero, went to the front with his friends to protect his country and beloved. Kingdom《Inazuma》suffered heavy losses and the enemy continued to advance. If it hadn't been for the man who came to their aid, Midwin would have destroyed them. This man was the Duke of Katsu. As a reward for his help, he demanded that King Soichiro marry his daughter. Of course, the man was against it, because he did not want to separate his daughter from her lover, so he demanded that the guy ask for another reward. But Katz was not satisfied with this, as he craved power, so he gave them a choice. Either Princess Natsumi marries him, or their kingdom will be destroyed. The King asked for time to think. The man talked to his daughter and as expected she was against it. Soon the news comes to them that the hero Endo and his friends have died. This news hit the girl hard, which caused her to become hysterical, and soon completely depressed. Natsumi did not believe that her lover was dead. The king, seeing how his daughter was heartbroken, did not know what to do. But the suffering of the Princess did not end there. Half a year later, she learns about her father's death and that an engagement was concluded between her and Katsu, which broke her completely. The girl tried in every possible way to avoid the wedding, she even tried to commit suicide, but... Katsu, using the privilege of the groom, locked her in a special room so that she could not harm herself. And half a year later, the day before the wedding, the girl rebelled. During this time, Natsumi came to her senses and realized that now the responsibility for the people lies with her and she must protect them, because it is the duty of the Queen. The girl was not going to marry Katsu, as she already knew that he could not be trusted. After all, it was at this moment that they were attacked by monsters. Endo and his friends came to their aid. They managed to save Natsumi and most of the residents, but there were still victims... The heroes took them to a safe place and from there they saw the kingdom《Inazuma》, which was destroyed... The girl was upset, but thanks to Endo's support, she quickly pulled herself together and led the people after her. They went to other kingdoms to ask for help, but they all refused them. At this moment, when it seemed that they had already lost hope... Suddenly, they are given a helping hand by someone from whom they did not expect the most. The new Emperor of Darkness, Nosaka Yuma, who was their enemy, brought them to his kingdom and gave them shelter. The guy asked Natsumi to follow him to his castle. The girl was grateful for the help, but despite this, she did not trust him. Nosaka understood this, so he allowed her to take a few people with her as a safety measure.