3

~The next day~

Other people accompanied her today. Anna was sitting in the dining room and did not eat her breakfast.

*Anna's thoughts: Yesterday the dish was normal, but today there are cockroaches in it... Do they really think I'm going to eat this? Today Akane was in charge of my breakfast and it looks like it was her doing. But at first glance, she seemed to me a kind and sweet girl... It is true that appearances are deceptive.*

Anna: Akane, what is it?
Akane: Food.
Anna: I'm not talking about that, why are there cockroaches in it? Weren't you supposed to take care of my food? If the dish is spoiled, then you should have gotten rid of this dish and brought me a normal dish.

She said sternly. The knight pointed a double-sided battle axe at the princess.

Haizaki: This dish suits a nobody like you! Eat what they give you and don't be picky! You're nobody here, so we don't have to take care of your nutrition.

He said viciously.

Anna: How dare you be rude to me! I'm a princess...

She didn't have time to finish how to interrupt her.

Haizaki: I don't care who you are, but you're nobody here!

He leaned the axe against her neck, while leaving a small scratch with a little blood dripping from it. Akane began to calm down and stop Haizaki. The knight obeyed the girl and lowered his weapon. The maid took Anna to a room and there began to treat the wound.

Akane: I apologize for this incident... Princess, I can help you escape.

Anna was surprised.

Anna: Won't that knight try to stop us?
Akane: Don't worry, if I ask, he will fulfill any of my requests!

She said with a smile.

Anna: Why did you decide to help me? And wouldn't it be considered a betrayal?
Akane: It's just that you're not welcome here... And many doubt that the Emperor of the Sun will agree to conclude a peace treaty with our kingdom... If he refuses, then your life here will turn into hell. And don't worry about our Emperor! I'll figure something out and he'll forgive me with Haizaki.

She spoke with delight. Akane finished treating the wound. The Princess did not answer her.

Akane: If you decide to accept my offer, then immediately let me know about it.

She said one last thing and left the princess's chambers. Haizaki was standing outside the door.

Haizaki: Well, what is it? Does she agree?
Akane: It's not known yet, I decided to give her time to think. Ryohei, make it so that she would agree to help.

She said coldly.

Haizaki: Ha! Yes, to spit.

He said with a grin.

~Hiura, Ootani and Asuto~

The guys only did what they hid, because they had no choice. The guards were everywhere, even their portraits hung everywhere with the signature: "Traitors are wanted! It doesn't matter if they are alive or dead, if you see them, then immediately inform the royal guard about it! The reward for their capture or head is 1,000,000."

Ootani: Well, super! We're going to be hunted now...

She said grumpily and displeased.

Asuto: It wouldn't hurt for us to find a temporary shelter or ask someone for help...
Hiura: Unfortunately, we can't rely on anything but each other or ourselves. If we try to ask someone for help, we will immediately be sent to the royal guard...
Ootani: Yeah... We need to find everything we need as soon as possible.
Asuto: You're right! The sooner we finish our preparations, the sooner we can get to the kingdom of the Moon!