𝟏𝟕| 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

DARK ELVES

AFTER SOMEHOW GOING through the Bifrost by Loki's secret passage in the small cave hole, the group found themselves gliding against the ground of the new place they were in on their small ship

AFTER SOMEHOW GOING through the Bifrost by Loki's secret passage in the small cave hole, the group found themselves gliding against the ground of the new place they were in on their small ship. It was rather darker than Asgard. It was a ghost town, nothing could be heard, other than the sound of Loki letting out a small 'ta-da'.

The sun was still up in the sky on the new planet they were in, but it didn't seem so bright as the original sun that sat in the blue sky in Asgard. As they flew in the air, trying to be as quiet as possible while passing abandoned buildings, Thor leaned down and placed a blanket over Jane who had been peacefully sleeping.

Loki sighs from beside his love, looking at Jane. "What I could do with the power that flows through those veins."

"It would consume you." Thor replies.

"She's holding up alright. For now." Loki observes.

"She's strong in ways you'd never even know." Thor states.

Loki smirks. "Say goodbye."

Y/n nudges his arm. "Loki..." The God only looks at her with a smirk.

"Not this day." Thor intervenes, shaking his head.

"This day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing. It's a heartbeat. You'll never be ready. The only woman whose love you've prized will be snatched from you." Loki lists, standing up.

"And will that satisfy you?" Thor questions.

"Satisfaction is not in my nature." Loki replies.

Thor glares at him. "Surrender is not in mine."

"Son of Odin..." Loki begins.

Thor stands to his feet. "No. Not just of Odin. You think you alone were loved of Mother? You had her tricks, but I had her trust."

"Trust?" Loki repeats in question. "Was that her last expression? Trust? When you let her die?"

"What help were you in your cell?" Y/n exclaims, intervening as she looks at her love.

The God's eyes widen in shock, not expecting her to say that. He knew she didn't mean it, and she didn't. She was still grieving by the death of the woman she thought of as her mother-figure. All three of them were. But she had enough. She needed to let it all out. Loki couldn't help but narrow his eyes on her.

"Who put me there? Who put me there?" Loki shouts.

"You know damn well!" Y/n yells back, shoving him. "You know damn well who!"

Once again, his green eyes widened in shock as she had him pinned to the side of the ship, her glaring eyes staring into his surprised ones. Before anything could happen, Thor cuts in, pushing the two back.