Karma: Thirty Four

Izuku sat by Dabi's side on the couch as he talked to him about his upcoming race. "You think you're gonna win?" He asked "I don't know, after the last race I feel like I won't be as good as before"

"Well you're good, I don't know what it is you do to be fast like that but, I think you'll win...what made you join Track? When did you realize you're good?"

"Back in middle school in pe class I would run every mile run we had, I wanted to get over with it so I just ran as fast as I could to complete it then one day the coach asked me if I was interested in joining cross country"

"Cross country?" "Yeah she said I had endurance for the sport, but I didn't join because the season was almost over so she said I should try out track instead and that's pretty much how it started off....I got addicted to it after receiving all my medals and awards, it just felt good to win..."

"You gonna go pro after high school?" He asked Izuku who thought about the question for while "I'm not sure, I love track really but I feel like I'd get humble quickly when I go pro, have you seen Usain Bolt? He's so fucking good...I'd lose a race to him if I ran against him"

"He's that good?" "Of course, he's the greatest sprinter of all time" Dabi looked at Izuku and chuckled "I'm sure you'll be as great as him, you're already a good athlete" he reached out grabbing Izuku's chin gently as he leaned in to kiss him.

The two explored each others mouth inserting their tongue into each other as Izuku moaned in the kiss until they pulled away. Dabi looked at him with a smirk as he pulled him up to his lap "you ever made....a sex tape?" He asked him making Izuku look at him surprised "no, I never thought of that"

"hm...then what if we make one together?"

.

.

.

Izuku's eyes looked up at the lens of Dabi's phone as he swirled his tongue around the tip of his cock making the older male groan with his shallow voice. His hand went up jerking him off after he pulled away, he watched his member throb in his hands as he slowly opened his mouth sticking his tongue out as the white fluid shot out.

Dabi reached down pulling the boy up laying him down. he grabbed his legs spreading them apart as Izuku looked through the camera seeing the toned body of Dabi's he smirked as his hand went up running his fingernails against his chest gently "nice view" he said making the male chuckle.

Slowly he entered inside him moving at an easy pace letting him adjust to his size until he moved a little faster making Izuku gasp as he moaned quietly. Dabi looked into his eyes as he thrusted into him seeing his lewd face, He reached out grabbing the phone and facing the camera at Izuku who blushed as he covered his face.

"Don't do that, let me see your pretty face" he said taking his hand away. He looked into his eyes as a smile appeared on his face "there you go....look at that, those pretty eyes of yours, you're so fine love" he said while pounding into him making him cry out as he whimpered.

"M-More! I want more Dabi, p-please" he moaned out making Dabi chuckle "what a slut" he said as he flipped him over laying him on his stomach as he thrusted into him faster pushing in his full length inside making him scream out as his nails dug into the sheets.

His mind went blank as Dabi pounded into him fast and hard making him whimper and moan uncontrollably as drool escape from his mouth as he trembled under him. "I'm-Im gonna cum-" he cut himself off with his moan as he released his semen.

Dabi's hands went to his wrist pulling up Izuku who wrapped an arm around the man's neck "see? I told you I treat you well when you come over" Dabi said as he wrapped his arm around his waist as the other one went up playing with his nipple while thrusting into him until he reached his limit letting go of Izuku as the two laid down panting by each others side.