Karma: Fifty One

Izuku sat down at the bar that was installed within the club, he grabbed a shot and held it up clinking his glass with Hari's "To Track and Field!" He said making Izuku laugh "that is the dumbest toast but to Track and field!" He said before quickly taking in the liquor.

The two danced together under the lights that shined full of color, their bodies crashing within each other with their laughs and giggles.  Hari held his drink in his hand while the other held Izuku's waist who danced to the rhythm of the music.

Izuku wrapped his arms around his neck hugging him tightly as the two laughed "I fuckin love you bitch" "I love you too!"

.

.

.

Dabi's Pov
Me and Shigaraki entered the club meeting up with our other friends, I dabbed up Jin (Twice) and did the same to the others. "Mann, we're finally gonna end school, you guys planning a future after?" He asked as we drank "nah, shiggy over here is gonna major in biology tho"

"Really?" Toga asked Tomura who nodded "that's cool, I'm thinking about working in the fashion industry" "huh, what about you Jin?" "Not exactly sure" I looked at the dance floor seeing the people dance.

"Damn that's hot" "huh?" I ask "look, two guys over there are dancing together" "I ain't know you were into guys" I tell compress as I look to where he stared at only to see it was Izuku and Hari. "I'm not, but they're actually cute...I think it's because they look like girls, mostly the white haired one" "damn....I didn't know he was here" I mumbled looking away "you know them?" "Yeah"

"Of course he does he fucks around with everyone at school" Tomura said glaring at me as he sulked down in the couch bringing his drink up to his mouth "haha, you still Hoe around?"  "Shame on you Dabi!" Toga said crossing her arms as she shook her head with a pout "Fuck all of you, I do what I want"  "you're never gonna find the love of your life just by sleeping with everyone to exist" I looked at compress and looked away sighing.

"After all, you did say you wanted to live in a happy marriage, remember?"

.

.

.

"What's up with you?"  Compress asked Dabi who looked up at him, it was their sophomore year and Dabi was going through his first heartbreak "I thought she liked me..." he mumbled "oh, don't worry about it seems tough right now but, eventually you'll get over her"

"Besides you have so much time left to find someone" "I know, but for some reason I thought maybe she'd be the one, the one I'd married, I really want that Atsuhiro I want to marry the perfect girl, the one made for me"

"You will, you'll find her one day"

.

.

.

"Yeah, I remember...and I think I already found the one" Compress raised an eyebrow as Toga and Jin giggled "finally settling down? Shocking" his eyes shifted to where and Izuku and Hari danced together "my guess is it's one of them, isn't it?" He said with a grin "yeah, it is"

"Interesting choice, I never expected you to like boys, I guess your girlfriend wasn't lying when she threw the fit about that Izuku boy" the others laughed as I glared at them "how are you dating two people at the same time yet you say you've  found  THE one?"

"I haven't broken up with her yet,  but I know Izuku is the one for me" "if he is then why do you look at the other one and not him? I Can see through your eyes that you're very focused on only one of them, and it is not Izuku"

.

.

.

Izuku laughed walking over to the stools with Hari "girlll, wanna get more drinks?" "For sure! I'll get them, you can wait for me here" he walked over the counter leaning close calling over the bartender requesting a few drinks.

He smiled waiting patiently as he heard a familiar voice get close "I already told you, I do like him but I just find his friend cuter, he got a prettier face than Izuku" he look at Dabi who was with his friends standing by him, he stayed quiet moving away a bit.

"You think so?"  "Yeah, I mean come on look at him, Hari just has that pretty look he's more feminine too, Izuku is more masculine but he still has a good body it's the only reason I first started talking to him in the first place" Dabi eyes shifted seeing Izuku who thanked the bartender as he grabbed his drinks walking away holding in his emotions.

"Shit...I think I fucked up"

I think I fucked up"