Endgame♠️

Epilogue

The man with emerald eyes is but a shadow of himself as he walks through the magical forest, searching for something specific. Vengeance, power. Banished in his rage, his mind fills with black hatred. Banished in his rage, his mind is filled with black hatred. For too long, the royal families have abused their status, poisoning this world in their own ways. They took his family, his sister, and now her. They tore her away from him. Guilt gnaws at him, infiltrating his veins and his mind. Sometimes, the darkest of magics can infiltrate the purest of souls. Sometimes, the darkest of souls can infect the purest magic.

"My boy, I have been waiting for you."

A hoarse voice rises through the dark branches, and he stops, drawing his weapon. "I have nothing left to lose, witch."

The voice, coming from the darkness, finally reveals itself and approaches him, offering a fruit as radiant as a star. It is magic, beautiful and raw. The petals of the flower are so transparent that they seem to reflect a honeyed nectar. He cannot help but grasp the fruit in his hands, obsessed with its golden color that seems to fill his heart.

"Vengeance," the old woman begins, slowly turning beside him.

"Power," the man shivers at hearing her words.

"I can offer you what your heart desires."

As the world dies, a new evil is created when he bites into the forbidden fruit.