EP:-16

Awan:Siyaa.

He saw her in messy state.her body have brusies and bite marks on her neck .she was shivering .Jesus don't know why but he got urge to comfort her.he slowly touch her sholder.she flinched very bad and start saying.
Siya: S-stay away p-please don't h-hurt me p-please.
Awan's fisted his hand tightly his anger was on peak.he himself don't know why he wanted to kill that person mercilessly who made her situation like this.he bend down to her level.
Awan:Siyaa *he softly called her.he looked up hearing a different voice,Awan got shocked seeing her face.her eyes were red due to crying her lips were bleeding.his jaw clenched seeing her in this state.he looked at her.his all anger gone away his face softens seeing her.
Awan: What's wrong ?
Siya: w-woh w-woh insaan h-humse zabardasti karne ki k-koshis kar raha tha..u-usne u-usne hume bohot m-mara aur w-woh-
*Awan hugged her,as he thought she need this*
Awan:shhh i'm here don't cry.*he said comforting words in order to calm her.after few mints she stopped. *
Awan:look here Siyaa *she slowly looked up *i promise jisne bhi ye kiya hai usko uski sazah milegi...hmm Now go wash ur face i'm waiting here.
Siya:A-aap kahi mat j-jaye please w-woh warna humare saath f-firse-
Awan:shhh i'm here only.
*she went inside bathroom and washed her face. Than she came Awan made her sit on sofa and bring first aid  box from bathroom as siya told him.he cleaned her wounds and put some antiseptic on it.than he cleaned the blood from her lips which was flowing continuesly. She hissed in pain,he than applied cream there .he put the box beside bed.
Awan:let's go
Siya:Nhi...please don't t-tell them.
Awan:i won't now come.
*she stand up from her place but she wasn't moving,Awan frowned his eyebrows,she was hesitating Than said.
Siya:w-woh z-zip
*Awan understand what she said he come towards her and turn her arround .he slides her hairs and looked her dress,she flinched when his cold hands touched her bare back.he slowly zip up her dress and than hold her hands which were shivering due to fear.*
Siya:what if t-they asked somthing.
Awan: don't worry i will manage that.

*he than took her downstairs where everyone were talking *

Aima: kaha the aap Awan dinner bhi nhi kiya aap dono ne .
M: siya ye chot Kesi lagi.
Awan: Aunty woh gir gayi thi aur waha par table se lagyi.
Aima: ohh Ab theek hona aap
Siya: Ji Rani Maa
Aima:Rani mat bolo sirf Maa bolo kyu ki aap bhi meri beti jesi ho
Siya:ji Maa

time skipp to vidai ♡

Khan family left except Awan and ofcouse Afroz.Sana hugged her family 1 last time and went inside car.siya was standing a little far.Awan was about to leave but stopped and look at siya he went beside her and said.
Awan: don't think about this okayy. And take care.
Siya: t-thankyou so much aapne humari bohot help ki
*Awan smiled at her and bid bye*

In mantion♡.

To be continue...

How was today's episode?