-21-

"The weather is so beautiful! Why don't you go out with me?" Y/n said.

"It will not be possible, baby." Jin said he was preparing some medicine. Y/n hugged him from the back.

"Let's run away." She said,

"Where would we go?" He asked.

"Busan." She replied.

"Why are you so obsessed with Busan?" He asked.

"I don't know, I never get to reach Busan. So I feel like it will be my last destiny." She replied, Jin smiled. Y/n smiled too. "You are right, the old lady was a fraud. My pain has ended."

She kissed his cheek. There is no need to go through more pain. She is happy now.

She was surprised to see Namjoon, she stood up, she was hugging him so she could come up with an excuse.

But she didn't get time to do that, Jin was pulled away by the guards. "What is happening?"

She fell on the ground as he slapped her. He pulled her up by her hair. "Please listen to me first,"

"I will listen to you, I want to know everything, I want to know how he fcked you and I also want to know about that Busan prince. I want to know about the farmer too. " Taehyung not only told him about Jin but also about Jungkook.

"Trust me-"

"Trust you that you are a sl't? I want to k'll every single man of this kingdom now. But I will start with that physician." He said, he dragged her outside.

"Please don't, please don't hurt him. Give me any punishment you want. Please don't hurt him. Please,"

Taehyung saw her crying, she deserves it. He was begging her too, she didn't listen to him.

"K'll him." Namjoon orders the guards.

"No! No! Don't! You always hurt me! And if he was not there I would have d'ed! Please! Don't!" She fell on her knees but the maids held her. She is still a queen and can't get on her knees In Front of the nation.

Jin looking at Y/n. He smiled and mouthed, "Don't worry. You will be fine. I love you."

Y/n continued crying and begging as he was killed In Front of her.

Y/n stopped crying, it was complete silence. Another piece of her soul d'ed because of Namjoon.

She couldn't cry anymore, she just stared at the blood on the ground.

Taehyung stared at her, he kept mumbling "She deserves it. She deserves it, she deserves it."

__

Y/n hugged her legs, no one was left. There is no one who could comfort her anymore.

He even took away Gaenip and Soju from her and caged them. She is always wrong, she can't handle Namjoon.

Every time she thinks it's enough, nothing can hurt her more. He proves her wrong again and again.

She stared at his shoe, she slowly looked up at Namjoon. "Gaenip and Soju, please give them to me."

"They are feasting on your lover right now." He replied. Y/n clenched her fist, it's her fault. It is, she should have K'lled Namjoon before. If she had, they would not be here. And she regrets not k'lling him now.  "Start explaining. I want to hear your explanation before I k'll the other two. I want to know what excuse you have."

"Do you have an explanation for sleeping with the girls you have? Why are the rules different for me? Because I am a woman?" She asked.

"Such a disgusting explanation. You are not a woman, you are a filth, dirt. Who has been ruined, you ruined yourself by letting other men touch." He exclaimed.