Epilogue

Y/n stared at the flowers, huge baskets filled with flowers of different types. She stared at them blankly, Namjoon never gave her flowers. She wanted them from him.

She doesn't know how Yesol knew that she liked flowers and wanted someone to give her. Yesol knows everything about her, he knows her more than she can imagine.

But flowers don't feel good when your hands and feet are chained.

She felt like she was a teen again, she felt like she was stuck in the cycle again. Time has moved back. But the palace was not hers anymore. There was no Jin, there was no Chaeyoung, there was no one who she could rely on, there was literally no one.

She was alone.

A court lady was combing her long hair, “What have you decided your highness?” The court lady asked. Y/n was just blank.

“You got the chance to be the queen again, for a long time.” She said, “Are you happy?”

How can she even ask this? Y/n wasn't, what was she even running after? Power? Love? Peace?

Yes, peace was what she wanted. Yet she was chasing after power and love not understanding what exactly she wanted.

Love, who did she even love truly?

They had more chains on her, chains made of gold and other expensive metals, body jewelry but the weight felt like more chains.

Can she do this? Does she want to live like this? She can control Yesol if she wants. But does she want to go that way?

She doesn't want to, it was making her disgusted. She doesn't even want to go through that night again with Yesol.

Suddenly she realized the court ladies were dressing her and preparing her exactly for that.

“Don't touch me!” She suddenly exclaimed as if she had been electrified. She yelled at the court lady. “Leave!”

“Your Majesty will get mad if we don't prepare you.” They said,

“Fcking don't touch me, I don't care! I will cut your heads if you all don't stay away!” Y/n said. The door opened and Yesol watched as Y/n yelled at the court ladies non-stop. They looked at him and he gave her a look and told her to leave.

She stared at her. “Don't dare touch me again, Yesol.”

He crossed his arms, as he leaned against the wall. “Can you stop acting this way? I don't like hurting you.”

“Liar, you enjoy hurting me.” She said and Yesol smirked a little.

“Maybe a little, Y/n.” He replied. The resemblance between him and Namjoon was enough to send shivers down her spine.

He stepped closer and she knew there was no going away, her hands and feets both were chained, she was still tied, until her wrist and ankles started to get red and bleed. 

“Let go of me!” She exclaimed. He came and held her hands, stopping her from hurting herself.

“Do remember when I asked you why you chained and you replied saying ‘Your Appa has control over the whole kingdom yet he feels the need to chain me to have control over me that makes me stronger than the whole kingdom.’ I still remember each word. You are my inspiration, you are my motivation.”

He cupped her face, “I have never met a woman like you, you are so evil yet so innocent. It melts my heart,”

He tried to lean in and kiss her lips but suddenly he felt something come his way, he held her arm to stop her. She was holding a piece of mirror.

She stared at him and tried to push his hand. He held her hand, and then opened his fist, her hand was bloody as the broken piece cut his hand too.

“Don't be like this please,” He threw the broken mirror and held her hand. “If you didn't stop, I might add new scars on you as a way to claim your body. It's funny how Appa did everything to break you but you still tolerated everything.”

He held her chin, “I know my Eomma, I know what an amazing woman you are. I want to worship you, not hurt you.”

“Please Yesol, stop this.” she said.

“Let me mark you like appa did.” He mumbled as he started taking off her clothes.
__

Y/n stood in front  of the lake, she thought she was strong and she could handle everything. But she can't handle everything. There is nothing left for her. 

She took off her robe, she already feels bare, what will she get by covering up now?

Taehyung's heart raced as he saw Y/n disappear beneath the water's surface. Panic surged through him, and without a second thought, he dove in after her.

The cold water enveloped him as he frantically searched for any sign of her. Finally, his hands grasped her unconscious form, and he pulled her to the surface.

She was fully naked, her whole body was filled with marks, the old one given by Namjoon and now the new one by Yesol.

He swiftly wrapped his hood around her, trying to shield her from the chill.

Desperation etched across his face, he cradled her in his arms, gently tapping her cheek in an attempt to revive her. He just wanted to punish her. He thought he would be with her again after punishing her through Yesol.

"Come on, Y/n, wake up," he urged, his voice laced with worry. He tried to do everything but she didn't wake up.

But her body remained cold. He hugged her tightly. He brought her away and just hugged her lifeless body.

He hugged her body tightly. Before bringing her to his noona. “Noona please do something wake h-er up, I didn't thought she,”

His noona just stared at him. Before she slapped Taehyung. “Then what did you think huh? I told you to not do something like that didn't I? Did I raise you like that.”

“Please wake her, w-we don't have time,” Taehyung said, while crying.

“Get out Taehyung. I don't want to see you ever again.” She exclaimed. “You are really his son, now leave. I curse you to never be about to return to this world.”

He hugged Y/n’s body tightly. It's the end of her life. Taehyung didn't expect to feel this much pain, why?

Taehyung cups Y/n's face, tears in his eyes, "My love, my love... I'm so sorry it had to end like this. But I promise, in the next universe, we'll meet again. And I want you to love me, just once. Just once, without the darkness, without the pain. Just love me, and let me love you.

He pauses, his voice cracking with emotion "I want you to know, I love you more than anything. More than my own life, more than my own soul. I want to love you without the weight of my curse. Without the darkness consuming me. I want to love you freely, without fear of hurting you. And I love you to love me back. Only me."

He leans in, his lips brushing against her forehead.

"I hope you love me, in at least one universe, Until then, my love... until then...I will never let you happy with anyone else other than me."
__