-51-

In the dimly lit chamber of the royal palace, Taehyung stirred, his sleep interrupted by a fit of coughing.

As he sat up, Y/n entered the room.

"Taehyung, are you well?" Y/n asked, behind her there was a maid holding a tray with a steaming cup of tea.

Taehyung nodded weakly, his eyes meeting hers. "Just a cough."

Y/n offered a warm smile and approached with the tray. "Here, drink this. It's a special blend that should help soothe your throat."

Taehyung eyed the cup. "Is it safe? No poison, right?"

Y/n chuckled, She took a sip from the cup before offering it to Taehyung. “Just love.”

He raised an eyebrow but took the cup, noticing the genuine sparkle in Y/n's eyes. After a cautious sip, he nodded in approval. "Not bad, Your Majesty. Did you make this?"

Y/n laughed, "What made you think that I would step in the kitchen?”

Taehyung smiled, “I remember you trying to figure out how to cook. I bet you have never done it for anyone else.”

“I do remember,” she replied and softly caressed Taehyung's hair.

“Why, Y/n? Why did you stop loving me?" Taehyung asked, sounding hurt.

Y/n said, "Your reality Taehyung. You, faking reality, using magic for selfish reasons and most importantly, have his blood in you. I can't tolerate him.”

“I had my own reasons for everything I did, I wanted revenge for him and you. And I was not expecting myself to fall in love with you.”Taehyung replied, cupping her face. “Can you love me again?”

“You were the first one I fell for, and Avalon, Taehyung I want her to live a normal life, but you k’lled her, even before she could.”

“I didn't,” he replied.

She smiled. “Can you tell me More about magic?”

“What you want to know?” He asked.

“I want to know how powerful it is. Are you using it over me?” Y/n asked. Taehyung smiled.

“I can, but I will never. I want you but I want you to want me too.” He said.
__

Y/n entered the grand court, draped in a striking black dress.

A courtier stepped forward, bowing slightly, "Your Majesty, forgive my boldness, but black is not deemed suitable for the royal court. It carries an air of mourning."

Y/n chuckle "This black dress represents more than mourning. There will be no bloodstains on black fabric, like I want this kingdom, no blood stains on it.”

The court hushed, realizing that the Queen's attire was not just a fashion choice but a declaration of the trials.

The court meeting started, Namjoon tried to talk, but Y/n didn't let him. "I'm in charge now. Your mean rule is over. You won't bother me anymore."

Namjoon chuckled.

After the court meeting, Namjoon told everyone to leave while he stepped closer to Y/n. “I am so proud of you, but you need to mind your tongue Infront of others.”

“You did to too, even when we are alone.” She replied.

“I can take everything back from you.” He replied.

“What's stopping you? You always know how to take things from me. What have you given me?” She said and saw a smirk on his lip as he lean in and kiss her shoulder.

“Memories.” He replied.

“Horrible one. That I will never forgive you for.” she said.

“Now I want to give you beautiful ones. I know you love so much.” He said. And Y/n stared at him she has never loved him even for a second. “Honey, if you are mad at me for past, you can do the same.”

“I can't, I know I can never do the thing you did to me for 15 years.” She said, she hold his hand. “Just stay, with me.”

Namjoon smiled, he leaned in and kiss her forehead. He was about to kiss her but she stopped him. “How about having special time tonight?” She asked.

“Why not now?” He asked. She smiled.

“I am busy right now, let's spent the time together tonight, like our early marriage days.”
__

Jungkook was burning with anger. He confronted.

"I will gonna fcking k’ll you!" Jungkook's voice echoed through the chamber.

Taehyung, met Jungkook's gaze with a cold indifference.

"It was a necessary sacrifice for the greater good," he said.

As Jungkook advanced, Y/n rushed forward, her voice cutting through the charged atmosphere. "Jungkook, stop!”

“Don't stop me, he k’lled my whole family.” Jungkook yelled. “I will k'll him,”

Jungkook tried to stepped closer to Taehyung but Y/n stopped him. “Please don't.”

Jungkook's eyes bore into Y/n, his anger redirected toward her taking side of Taehyung,."Out of my way, Y/n! He will pay for what he's done!" he exclaimed frustration and grief etched on his face.

Y/n stood her ground. "He did for me.”

Jungkook stared at Y/n, disappointed by her, “Who am I kidding, fck. I am just stupid.” He run his fingers through his hair. “Just leave it, you are so blinded Y/n, so fcking blinded by the temporary crown and power, you wanted it to happen. Just do you even care about me emotions? You hurt me all the time. You care about everyone except me.”

“So why you stay and get hurt by me huh?” She exclaimed.

“Fine, I can no longer stay with you.” He exclaimed before leaving. Y/n stared at his back, and then she felt Taehyung wrapped his arms her, placing his head over her shoulder.

“You did good, You didn't need him.”

____

Y/n, sensing his departure, approached Jungkook.

"Jungkook, where are you going?" Y/n's reached out to touch his arm.

Jungkook, his gaze distant, replied, "I don't know. Taehyung stole my home."

Y/n, stepped closer, and hugged him. "You said I was your home. I won't let you lose that, no matter where you go.”

Jungkook's expression remained hardened. "My heart is shattered, Y/n. There's nothing left.”

“Not even me?” She asked.

Jungkook, unmoved, pushed her away gently. "Don't act like everything's fine. You didn't take my side in front of Taehyung."

Y/n held his gaze. “Taehyung, I just need one thing form him. Just two days, It will all turn okay.”

“What?” Jungkook asked.

“Just something,” She cupped his face. “I know you are hurt, and I am sorry for that. But trust me here.”

__