Child!BTT x Mother!Reader [Fluff]

A/N: LONG!!! I'm posting this first because I wanna. Don't worry Lili!!! The lime is on it's way!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a chilly October day when [Y/N] woke up. The dreams that plagued her mind were still very faint, yet bits and pieces of it could be recalled. The young girl sat on her bed before slowly getting up and getting ready. After a few minutes of groaning, she walked downstairs and made some pancakes. Suddenly, she heard a doorbell, causing her to jump up and drop her pancakes. Scrambling up, she ran towards the door.

"[Y/N]!! It's me, Ray!!"

The young girl blinked. She opened the door.

"Ray, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"You called me last night."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I have proof," he said, showing [Y/N] the call history.

"How? I don't remember."

"You were drunk." Then, memories came back.

-Flashback-

"Hey Ray? I'm drunk but I'm bored so I'm calling ya. I wanna have kids....3 actually. And then, I'm gonna spoil them rotten!" She said. [Y/N] hung up.

-Flashback End-

"Oh......." The young girl said, nodding her head.

"So I came to go with you to the adoption center."

"WHAT!?!?"

-Time Skip, Second Person POV-

You sat in the car waiting for Ray to arrive.

"We're here," he said. Ray parked the car and walked into the orphanage with you behind. After flirting with the lady at the counter, he looked around trying to find a certain someone.

"Natalia!! There you are!!" He hugged the girl.

"We need 3 kids. ASAP." Natalia nodded and sat you down.

"Wait here," she said. After several minutes, she came back.

-Meanwhile-

3 little kids stood by the doorway. The albino saw the young girl sitting there.

"Hey!! Look!! She vants to adopt kids!!" A blonde looked up.

"Oui~ But 'ow do we make sure she picks us?" The brunette answered.

"Let me do it!!"

-Meanwhile-

You said there waiting for Natalia to stop blabbering nonsense.

"......what kind of kid do you want?" That snapped you back into reality.

"Um....."

"Give me the age and personality." You slowly nodded as you saw 3 kids at the doorway.

"Um....age..." You squinted and saw the number 10 on the brunette's finger.

"...10?" You said.

"Personality?" You once again looked at the trio. The albino held up his arm as if he was showing off his muscles.